Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

29 minutes ago, Seany527 said:

So what do you guys think? Now that we see the new food options, is the traditional buffet a thing of the past on this new series of ships?

I hope so. I hate eating at the trough but my husband loves it. 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Seany527 said:

So what do you guys think? Now that we see the new food options, is the traditional buffet a thing of the past on this new series of ships?

I think a self-service buffet is a thing of the past on all ships, period.  

Edited by hungry1
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Seany527 said:

Personally, it wouldn't bother me a bit if it was a thing of the past, however, it's a huge part of cruising and many would be very disappointed if they completely removed the buffets.  

I don't think they're finished posting all of the restaurants, I only  see 10, not nearly enough IMO. 

Edited by All-ready2cruise
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, MeHeartCruising said:

Studio cabin prices for Sept 2022 Northern Europe cruises are insane (and stupid).  Studios are pricing at $1200 MORE than a standard balcony for one person and $1 more than a Club Balcony.

I looked up a Caribbean trip and the Studio cabins were almost DOUBLE the price of an interior with one occupant...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Steff79 said:

The video is nice. But no infos what is at the top deck at the moment. Only haven. 

Yea I'm wondering that as well. I'd like to see how much kids space they have on the top deck. So far Prima looks pretty cool!

intersting, Info to the hull Art:

https://www.cruisecritic.co.uk/news/6106/

In honor of the ship's Italian heritage, the hull art is designed by Italian graffiti artist Manuel Di Rita, known as Peeta.

For the first time, the hull design will extend to the forward superstructure of the ship. "It's sort of like a 3D-type design," Sommer said. "When you see it in person, it just pops out and it's just absolutely spectacular."

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, All-ready2cruise said:

Personally, it wouldn't bother me a bit if it was a thing of the past, however, it's a huge part of cruising and many would be very disappointed if they completely removed the buffets.  

I don't think they're finished posting all of the restaurants, I only  see 10, not nearly enough IMO. 

Yes, certainly a few to go. No Steakhouse for a start.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, hallux said:

I looked up a Caribbean trip and the Studio cabins were almost DOUBLE the price of an interior with one occupant...

Exactly why I booked an Inside instead of the Studio cabin.  For the TA, the studio cabins were $4801 while the inside was $2841. 

I am liking all the info released for the Prima, but I am still curious about the pool deck.  Also, the rendering of the staterooms have me scratching my head about the beds.  They do not look all that great.  I dunno, they just dont look right to me.  However, I am excited to eventually sail on her.  Maybe in 2024 or 2025.  

9 minutes ago, boojum said:

For anyone like me who was having palpitations at the price of the studios, I went through the booking process and the price readjusted to "normal" studio pricing.

Well, I don't do palpitations even though I'm very excited about cruising on the ship, however, thanks for letting us know that all is not what it seems. 

11 minutes ago, boojum said:

For anyone like me who was having palpitations at the price of the studios, I went through the booking process and the price readjusted to "normal" studio pricing.

I saw the same.  They didn't put in the prices correctly

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, All-ready2cruise said:

Well, I don't do palpitations even though I'm very excited about cruising on the ship, however, thanks for letting us know that all is not what it seems. 

ah, yes, it went from the 4801 down to 2400... may have to make a change there. 

• Like 1

A few initial thoughts...  It look absolutely beautiful.  After doing a few mock booking, the prices seem very high... some can be chalked up to pent up demand and wanting to be on the new ship.  But most of them are out of whack high, especially the studios.  Maybe i missed it but I didn't see anything about the food hall priding.  Will it be complimentary?  My bet is it will be for a fee!

2 minutes ago, Langham1865 said:

Maybe i missed it but I didn't see anything about the food hall priding.  Will it be complimentary?  My bet is it will be for a fee!

As per usual, there will be some specialty restaurants and some complimentary.  Time will tell which will be which. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, All-ready2cruise said:

As per usual, there will be some specialty restaurants and some complimentary.  Time will tell which will be which. 

Is there a list of food venues?   I haven't been able to find it on NCL.

Just now, Sand and Seas said:

Is there a list of food venues?   I haven't been able to find it on NCL.

I'm booked so I see some of the restaurants, only 10 available to see just now, others to follow.  I thought I saw Freestyle post some but can't find the post right now.  Will look more. 

• Like 1

Glad that the Studio pricing was corrected. My TA sent an updated confirmation and I’m going to go with it rather than the inside cabin. Looks like the virtual window feature is still in place and wow, the Studio Lounge looks like a mini Observation Lounge in terms of vibe & decor. 

Booked!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, coastcat said:

Glad that the Studio pricing was corrected. My TA sent an updated confirmation and I’m going to go with it rather than the inside cabin. Looks like the virtual window feature is still in place and wow, the Studio Lounge looks like a mini Observation Lounge in terms of vibe & decor. 

Booked!

Yes, I'm going to call and change mine as well.  Looks nice. 

Restaurants on Prima
Los Lobos - Bienvenido a Los Lobos, a premium Mexican restaurant 
celebrating traditional flavors with a modern twist. 
From Carne Asada marinated in guajillo chiles

Onda by Scarpetta
Onda, or "wave" in Italian, brings the charm and effortless 
elegance of its critically acclaimed sister restaurant, 
Scarpetta, to sea.

coco's 
Visit the sweetest spot on the ship and indulge in your favorite 
chocolate temptations, including truffles, ice cream, pralines 
and much more.

Seaside Rotisserie
Savor a wide range of rotisserie-style meats cooked to perfection
over a spit.

Nudls
Noodle fans rejoice! From Thai to Italian, Chinese and more, 
Nudls brings you the best of noodle dishes from around the world..

Tamara
Spice up your day or evening with a wide variety of classic 
Indian dishes offered at Tamara.

the Garden
Go green at the Garden Kitchen where we can customize your salad
with the freshest ingredients or you can order one of our 
delicious premade combinations.

Texas Smokehouse
Dig into mouth-watering barbecue short ribs, chicken, brisket 
and classic southern breakfast dishes at our Texas smokehouse.

29 minutes ago, boojum said:

Ah, yes.  Thanks for pointing that out.  Northern Europe Studios are much more affordable than the initial price shown.  Still expensive, but not over $6000 any longer.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, All-ready2cruise said:

I'm booked so I see some of the restaurants, only 10 available to see just now, others to follow.  I thought I saw Freestyle post some but can't find the post right now.  Will look more. 

On page 35 of this thread FreestyleNovice posted renderings and descriptions of the following:

• Los Lobos
  • Onda
  • Coco's
  • Mr. Rotisserie
  • Nudls
  • Tamara
  • Latin Quarter
  • Tapas Truck
  • Q
  • The Local
  • Garden Kitchen
  • Starbucks

I think several of those are more like "stations" at whatever is replacing the buffet.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

On page 35 of this thread FreestyleNovice posted renderings and descriptions of the following:

• Los Lobos
  • Onda
  • Coco's
  • Mr. Rotisserie
  • Nudls
  • Tamara
  • Latin Quarter
  • Tapas Truck
  • Q
  • The Local
  • Garden Kitchen
  • Starbucks

I think several of those are more like "stations" at whatever is replacing the buffet.

The floorplans on one of the videos show "Fat Tuesday" as well.

Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 11.41.15 AM.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1