Where was I?

1 minute ago, MicCanberra said:

The Fudo Myo-o at the Shinshoji Temple, Narita.

Correct, this came in handy after getting off a cruise we went straight to Narita airport dropped off suitcases then went down caught the train one station to Narita and walked around there for a few hours to fill in time. Flights back to Brisbane don’t go until night so this was a nice way to fill in a day.

2 minutes ago, qbay46 said:

Correct, this came in handy after getting off a cruise we went straight to Narita airport dropped off suitcases then went down caught the train one station to Narita and walked around there for a few hours to fill in time. Flights back to Brisbane don’t go until night so this was a nice way to fill in a day.

I find it is a nice place to kill a few hours or even a full day.

I have some nice photos from 1976 but they are not available on digital. One is crossing under the Golden Gate from the fore deck of HMCS Yukon (I did a 3 week deployment while I was in Sea Cadets, I turned 17 on that cruise) Coit Tower is a dead give away. If I recall correctly the Trans America Tower is not far out of the frame to the right.

1 minute ago, MicCanberra said:

You are close enough to go and shoot a video yourself and then put it up. It is an amazing garden display.

It was my video Mic, it plays here just fine but I tried 3 times and the video won't load. I have been to "The Garden" many times. The last time I was there was our 15th anniversary and we were there for the fireworks show which is spectacular. The fountain is most impressive at night when they add lights to the fountain's movements.

4 hours ago, Kiwi Kruzer said:

Capital of Brunei...
Bandar Seri Begawan .

I holidayed twice at Bandar Seri Begawan, when Royal Brunei used to fly from Brisbane to London.  I don't remember the temple. Just shows what I've already forgotten of my travels.  I always remember people