Where was I?

Well tech

7 hours ago, ilikeanswers said:

I would love to give it to you but technically that is not right. You are in the right territory but my question is what am I standing on😉.

Well technically you are standing on a lump of concrete on top of the rock of Gibraltar 

2 hours ago, qbay46 said:

Well technically you are standing on a lump of concrete on top of the rock of Gibraltar 

Rock of Gibraltar were the words I was looking for🏆🤗 Sorry to be pedantic I just thought it thought it wouldn't be fair given the question I asked😉. For the record the lookout is Lord Airey Battery. 

Edited by ilikeanswers
  • Like 1

Drat, I missed that one, I must have been asleep.  I should have got it, I lived on The Rock of Gibraltar or Gib as the troops called it, albeit it 1950 to 1952, when my Brit Army father was stationed there. My sister was born there.  Been back since, twice on Med cruises, there has been a lot of development down near the water.  So much history there with the colonial buildings, siege tunnels etc.

1 hour ago, NSWP said:

Drat, I missed that one, I must have been asleep.  I should have got it, I lived on The Rock of Gibraltar or Gib as the troops called it, albeit it 1950 to 1952, when my Brit Army father was stationed there. My sister was born there.  Been back since, twice on Med cruises, there has been a lot of development down near the water.  So much history there with the colonial buildings, siege tunnels etc.

You could post a pic anyway as @qbay46 seems to to be offline today 🤔 Good to get the game restarted🤗