Where was I?

5 hours ago, DT1304 said:

yep. Ketchikan that is.

Was my favourite cruise

Just to help you understand the game. Whoever guesses the location of the photo in play gets to post the next photo. So the photo in play from Mic of some ancient artifacts. Feel free to guess and if you're right then you post the new photo. Be aware if you guess correctly you should post the new image in a timely fashion. You also have to verify the correct guess. I know complicated but that's the only way to know what image is in play. Welcome to the game and enjoy.

• Like 2

Perfect. thanks mate. I looked at the first page and saw what was happening and then couldn't go through 500 pages of posts so just posted my pic without knowing the "rules" of the game.

I have no idea where Mic's photo is from, but I will keep up to date from now on and play along

Cheers

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DT1304 said:

Perfect. thanks mate. I looked at the first page and saw what was happening and then couldn't go through 500 pages of posts so just posted my pic without knowing the "rules" of the game.

I have no idea where Mic's photo is from, but I will keep up to date from now on and play along

Cheers

I don't have a clue either. You will find people will give hints; some are obvious others quite cryptic.

• Like 1