Where was I?

11 hours ago, lyndarra said:

Next pic.

On our very first cruise.

Ship and occasion?

DSC_0478.JPG

I always admired girls who play on a violin. Its both very attracting and pleasant both to see and hear. I wish I could play some musical instruments as well.. 

11 minutes ago, Blackduck59 said:

Okay working with a handicap (Aussie vocabulary is weak) so I'll go to Celebrity cruises "Zenith" for afternoon tea. The table setting seems posh with the silver napkin rings. So I don't think "budget" party ship like Carnival.

Celebrity is correct but not Zenith.

Not "afternoon" tea.

Edited by lyndarra

42 minutes ago, Blackduck59 said:

Okay working with a handicap (Aussie vocabulary is weak) so I'll go to Celebrity cruises "Zenith" for afternoon tea. The table setting seems posh with the silver napkin rings. So I don't think "budget" party ship like Carnival.

Nor P&O Straya, too well attired,the girls would be in singlets, short shorts and thongs lol.

A toughie so many Celebrity ships, go for Celebrity Mercury.

Edited by NSWP
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Blackduck59 said:

This is starting to look like ling pong again, enjoy

It happens. There are only a few of us here. Sometimes some of us have other things to do so are off the air for a while. Sometimes some of us have absolutely no clue where the photo is so don't post. Eventually we join in again when we can. I probably won't get a chance to play much in the next month as we'll be travelling and I might not be able to respond to guesses in a timely manner if I'd posted a photo.

2 hours ago, qbay46 said:

Celebrity Century, and at high tea

You are spot on. Our first cruise was on Celebrity return New Zealand 2012. Didn't know what to expect as we went on the invitation of friends. Managed two + cruises a year until my wife passed away Jul 2018.

We had a very nice high tea serenaded by these lovely girls - Russian I think. Our only previous high tea was in Raffles Hotel and compared very favourably.

Sorry for the delay, had to have breakfast then listened to Conversations with Richard Fidler on ABC.

Your turn qbay.

10 minutes ago, lyndarra said:

You are spot on. Our first cruise was on Celebrity return New Zealand 2012. Didn't know what to expect as we went on the invitation of friends. Managed two + cruises a year until my wife passed away Jul 2018.

We had a very nice high tea serenaded by these lovely girls - Russian I think. Our only previous high tea was in Raffles Hotel and compared very favourably.

Sorry for the delay, had to have breakfast then listened to Conversations with Richard Fidler on ABC.

Your turn qbay.

That was our first cruise as well with celebrity on that ship to NZ in 2011