Where was I?

26 minutes ago, possum52 said:

Thursday Island?

Correct, this is the Anglican Church on Thursday Is - previously a cathedral. Interesting the Catholic Church and school are next door.

your turn now.

Jagatnatha Temple, Denpasar?

On our one and only time in Bali off Radiance OTS. We (four of us) rented a taxi and driver for the day This was one of the places we stopped off at.

12 minutes ago, lyndarra said:

Jagatnatha Temple, Denpasar?

On our one and only time in Bali off Radiance OTS. We (four of us) rented a taxi and driver for the day This was one of the places we stopped off at.

Yes you are correct Lyndon. Your turn. We did a ship tour which included a visit to the temple. 

2 minutes ago, Blackduck59 said:

According to the website it is the "world's oldest active sailing ship" she is in San Diego and was a used for a time as an emigrant ship to New Zealand.

San Diego is correct. IIRC it is now a museum.

Your turn Lyle.

Just now, qbay46 said:

I will try this one then Salish Sea Eclipse

It is so, if anyone following this thread comes to Victoria I highly recommend Prince of Whales tours and this class of vessel. There are 3 areas to watch from. In the open on the bow (for the bold) keeping in mind that this boat can travel at better than 20 knots. There is a top deck with a semi enclosed section that shields you from the wind and spray and it's easy to get to the rail to take photos. There is also a fully enclosed and heated main cabin where they serve complimentary, tea, coffee, hot chocolate and bottled water (make sure to recycle those bottles)

Your turn @qbay46

6 minutes ago, qbay46 said:

It would be great to come to Canada again, but the way things are at the moment who knows when we can travel overseas again.

We stayed here, where is itIMG_8433.thumb.JPG.d56cddcf5dea8bf4168f949a0d3f0d7f.JPG

I'll have a shot at Denali?

2 minutes ago, qbay46 said:

It certainly is, had a very good couple of day there.

Your turn

I think that's a shot of the Princess Lodge? 2015 we stayed at the Grande Denali Lodge up on the hill the other side of the river. One night we went to Cabin Nite dinner and show just up the road. It was a fantastic "nite" out, highly recommended. I was booked to return there June last year.