Where was I?

2 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Lerwick,Ā  Shetland Islands, when we were there, there was no one actually living there, just a storage shed.

Correct, Lerwick it is. Jimmy Perez lives there! I'm a fan of the show 'Shetland' so I was able to check out a few haunts, see where they found bodies (murder is extremely rare in reality on Shetland). I chose the cruise because it went to Shetland and to Newcastle (for Vera) among other places, I didn't get to check out Vera's haunts as I went to Hadrians Wall. Just as well I did because I saw that famous tree that some ****s just recently chopped down.

Your turn.

59 minutes ago, Yaya_in_Oz said:

Correct, Lerwick it is. Jimmy Perez lives there! I'm a fan of the show 'Shetland' so I was able to check out a few haunts, see where they found bodies (murder is extremely rare in reality on Shetland). I chose the cruise because it went to Shetland and to Newcastle (for Vera) among other places, I didn't get to check out Vera's haunts as I went to Hadrians Wall. Just as well I did because I saw that famous tree that some ****s just recently chopped down.

Your turn.

I would have loved to go to Shetland because I read the Shetland books! Ā  Just finished the last TV series.
Ā 

The weather was so bad that the boat could not stop on one of our cruises.

Ā 

we did stop at the Orkney Islands and I had a cold but my husband went on the excursion and being from Scotland originally he dressed appropriately. Ā There were a few Americans who were in Shorts and tee shirts. Ā  Not good for Scotland at any time of the year. Ha ha

Ā 

Eileen

• Like 1