Where was I?

40 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Yes it is in Norway, Can you guess where? Is the country good enough?

Or do you want me to tell you.?

Southern or northern Norway? I might have to ask my Norwegian brother in law for help. 😃

I thought the wording on the original photo had a clue with the word "head" thinking of it as a nautical term as in point of land. Someone will eventually crack the quiz, I'm hoping the next picture has some more unique features for location. Although it is a great picture of you and Rosie, Mic.

1 hour ago, Blackduck59 said:

I thought the wording on the original photo had a clue with the word "head" thinking of it as a nautical term as in point of land. Someone will eventually crack the quiz, I'm hoping the next picture has some more unique features for location. Although it is a great picture of you and Rosie, Mic.

It had been so long since we played this game I couldn’t remember how to play the game, that said I picked the only photo from my last trip on my tablet. The reason it was the only one is I liked the selfie of the two of us. 

Clue: You may have a be on a farm that was owned by Harth.

1 hour ago, MicCanberra said:

It had been so long since we played this game I couldn’t remember how to play the game, that said I picked the only photo from my last trip on my tablet. The reason it was the only one is I liked the selfie of the two of us. 

Clue: You may have a be on a farm that was owned by Harth.

Harstad?

15 minutes ago, Blackduck59 said:

Nice photo Leigh. I really liked this game and I'm glad it's back. I have even managed to identify a few places.

Thanks Lyle, it's not my photo but my grandson's. I have a similar photo taken at same time of year but it was overcast and not as clear as this one taken last month. Soon after this photo was taken, it snowed briefly. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1