Where was I?

ok. Glen Roy. Dog's name may be Rob?

We did some steam train tours in this area in 2018 including the Hogwarts Express from Fort William to Mallaig. Another went to Strathspey (Aviemore). Stayed in Ballacuilish, south of Fort William. Our 6' x 3' scottish estate is nearby at Glencoe. I am officially a Laird.

34 minutes ago, lyndarra said:

We did some steam train tours in this area in 2018 including the Hogwarts Express from Fort William to Mallaig. Another went to Strathspey (Aviemore). Stayed in Ballacuilish, south of Fort William. Our 6' x 3' scottish estate is nearby at Glencoe. I am officially a Laird.

Hope you are looking after your serfs.

• Haha 4

34 minutes ago, lyndarra said:

Bingo! Ā Your turn next. Ā We also did the Harry Potter ride, our carriage was ā€œFlorenceā€, named after one of the conductors. Ā We stayed that time (2018) in Fort William. Ā My ancestors are buried in Dalmally and the older Fletcher castle graveyard near Glencoe. Ā Small world; Ā we may have ridden the train together. Ā Weā€™ll be back there in May, this time staying in Oban.

9 minutes ago, Mareblu said:

Bingo! Ā Your turn next. Ā We also did the Harry Potter ride, our carriage was ā€œFlorenceā€, named after one of the conductors. Ā We stayed that time (2018) in Fort William. Ā My ancestors are buried in Dalmally and the older Fletcher castle graveyard near Glencoe. Ā Small world; Ā we may have ridden the train together. Ā Weā€™ll be back there in May, this time staying in Oban.

We were there in June 2018 staying at Blair Athol. We then went on to tour Wales, again, on steam trains.

10 minutes ago, Blackduck59 said:

It would seem simple Lyndon, and indeed it is but I'm still trying to find an "App" that will put a place to the coordinates.

Google search is your friend.

Copy paste

Edited by lyndarra

5 minutes ago, Blackduck59 said:

I tried that, the only one didn't allow North, South, East and West. I'm sure someone will find the right tool. I'll watch with amazement when someone gets it.šŸ˜‰

Highlight and copy the coordinates I have posted and paste them into google search.

Did I forget to ask for the name of the town? Doh! Face palm.

The coordinate would lead you to an English pub in a village in France. The pub closed due to the death of the owner (while we were there) and is now a bar/cafe.