Where was I?

18 minutes ago, qbay46 said:

Correct, it has been the port of call for a lot of ships lately, bet they didn’t get that reception, got something similar when leaving to

My first thought was Philippines due to the large puppet people, but the headdresses seemed to be more carnivale and I remember having a similar reception in Brazil.

34 minutes ago, qbay46 said:

another clueIMG_0233.thumb.jpeg.375cbdf4f7c06ac8b47190e3c0e6ec6e.jpeg

Well, this looks like South America (maybe Mexico or Chile). I dont remember anything like that when I was travelling back in the days. Do they greet you when you leave the ship? In any case its a nice way to attract you when you arrive at the dock. Usually I prefer to take a nap at this time 

4 minutes ago, Roger88 said:

Well, this looks like South America (maybe Mexico or Chile). I dont remember anything like that when I was travelling back in the days. Do they greet you when you leave the ship? In any case its a nice way to attract you when you arrive at the dock. Usually I prefer to take a nap at this time 

this is what they did when we leftIMG_0287.thumb.jpeg.809f4dd94813e198c7672ce0db249a39.jpeg