Club Continent Suite - Tub or Shower

JasYHZ

Hello everyone!

Celebrity Elite Plus cruiser here looking to take our cruising up the next level while building our points so Azamara seems like a perfect fit. We are looking at the Club Continent suites as we usually do Sky Suites on Celebrity. I’ve been reading that some of them have a shower but some also have a tub; is there any way to know which ones have a tub? Is it marked on the deck plans or is there a list of tub-equipped suites out there?

Thanks in advance to all the Azamara experts!

JasYHZ

If you look at the deck plan, those with triangles are with tubs

So for N1 suites the even numbers between 8036-8054 have tubs, N2 suites it is odd numbers between 8059-8073 have tubs

Shower only N1 odd numbers between 8039-8057 and N2 event numbers between 8056-8070

• Thanks 1

To clear up a possible confusion:  none of the CC suites 'also' has a tub.  It's either/or.  There is a shower head in the tub, but not a separate shower.  As I get older, I find that it is becoming perilous to get in and (especially) out of a tub on a cruise ship!  And since the CC showers are converted from tubs, they are huge!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

To clear up a possible confusion:  none of the CC suites 'also' has a tub.  It's either/or.  There is a shower head in the tub, but not a separate shower.  As I get older, I find that it is becoming perilous to get in and (especially) out of a tub on a cruise ship!  And since the CC showers are converted from tubs, they are huge!

I agree.  The tub sides in the CC suites are high and if you have a preference to showering then the bath with the shower head over is not a great arrangement.  I can never get myself properly under it.  The showers are indeed huge. If, of course, one of you needs a soaking tub then the tub suite it is.  

Phil

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/7/2020 at 2:03 PM, uktog said:

So for N1 suites the even numbers between 8036-8054 have tubs, N2 suites it is odd numbers between 8059-8073 have tubs

Shower only N1 odd numbers between 8039-8057 and N2 event numbers between 8056-8070

Thanks uktog!

Apparently I had a case of temporary blindness and when I looked at the Azamara brochure a second time I did indeed see the tub/shower indicators - thanks for pointing it out.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, JasYHZ said:

Thanks uktog!

Apparently I had a case of temporary blindness and when I looked at the Azamara brochure a second time I did indeed see the tub/shower indicators - thanks for pointing it out.

Happens to us all 🙂

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...
On 9/7/2020 at 1:03 PM, uktog said:

Not to be dense, but just making sure I completely understand: CC suites on deck 7 of Pursuit will have shower only, correct?

1 hour ago, NC&KY said:

Not to be dense, but just making sure I completely understand: CC suites on deck 7 of Pursuit will have shower only, correct?

There are only 2 CC suites on deck 7 of Pursuit.  They are both accessible cabins so would have showers.