How to find a particular room number??

I wish royal would change their website to allow us to input a particular cabin and then see what cruises it is available on. 

Unlike some people, my cruise schedule is very flexible, so if I have a room that I want, lets just say room 1600 on the brilliance with cruises departing from Tampa, I would book the cruise that has that cabin available.

Does anyone know if there is such a site where you can do that? It is very tiresome, to have to keep looking through each date and go through the selection choices of each to find out.

RCI used to have a similar option to input a certain cabin number but I don't think it would give you sailing dates.

Over the years many useful things were on the website that have been excluded each time they "improve/update" the site .:classic_sad:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, islandwannabee said:

I wish royal would change their website to allow us to input a particular cabin and then see what cruises it is available on. 

Unlike some people, my cruise schedule is very flexible, so if I have a room that I want, lets just say room 1600 on the brilliance with cruises departing from Tampa, I would book the cruise that has that cabin available.

Does anyone know if there is such a site where you can do that? It is very tiresome, to have to keep looking through each date and go through the selection choices of each to find out.

I just booked a grand suite on Liberty, it showed me the available grand suites , might want to try that, 1600 on brilliance is my favorite grand suite since it is a corner aft balcony is not huge but still loved it. 

2 hours ago, islandwannabee said:

I know, but mine although I get great perks, is not great on the customer service side. 

Was hoping there was some search engine that would work that way.

There isn’t an option to search that way.  Even the reps at Royal do not have the ability to search by cabin over multiple dates.

11 hours ago, DeputyDawg46 said:

I found this website that you can look at a particular ships itinerary and dates.  Might have what you are looking for.

https://www.cruisemapper.com/cruise-lines/Royal-Caribbean-1

While this website doesn't do what I was asking it's great and I thank you for posting it.

20 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Yes on one particular sailing.  What they can’t tell you is what sailings have cabin 1600 Available without checking every single date. 

Is there a way for a TA to search for crown lofts or other suites by prices without having to check every sailing?  Pretty sure the answer is no