Your experience, best suite/s Norwegian Bliss?

realdeal1003

Both times we did a Courtyard Penthouse on Deck 17. 17124 to be exact. That's a bit different because it is an Accessible Suite and it makes a big difference for us. As far as location, we loved it for the access to the pool, the lounge, the bar and the concierge desk. It's just a short elevator ride to the Haven Restaurant. 

• Like 1

We are going to be on the Bliss to Alaska (hopefully!) in June, and we are doing the The Haven Spa Suite (H9) that has access to the thermal  spa rooms which we did when we were on the Getaway...we loved it so we are thinking we will love that on the Bliss as well. It's not on the same floor as the Haven restaurant or bar but that didn't matter to us too much! 

We were in a courtyard suite on deck 17. Great suite and in a GREAT location…just a few steps away from the courtyard and the bar! As others have said…deck 17 does have a much larger balcony. Our neighbors had requested loungers for their balcony on embarkation day and they were delivered that same day. We were fine with just a table and chairs. Check out my video. I think you'll find that it gives a really great perspective on the cabin and the balcony!  

• Like 1

Sailed this ship in a Forward Suite.

While is considered a HAVEN suite it is separate from the Haven "PROPER" area.  We actually dd a cabin crawl during this trip and had the chance to see a few different Haven suites.

By far our group thought that the Forward Suites are the best bargain for the buck.  They are huge, with a massive bathroom.  You get a window out front and a balcony on the side (although this is a small balcony for sure but more than big enough for 2 people easily)

You still get access to all the Haven proper areas.

If you don't mind the walk i highly recommend it.  Big savings.

2018-11-24 15.14.05.jpg

2018-11-24 15.14.21.jpg

2018-11-24 15.15.08.jpg

2018-11-24 15.15.20.jpg

2018-11-24 15.15.30.jpg

2018-11-24 15.16.02.jpg

2018-11-24 15.16.07.jpg

2018-11-24 15.16.13.jpg

2018-11-24 15.16.21.jpg

2018-11-24 15.17.16.jpg

• Like 3

Deluxe Owner's Suite on the Bliss was my absolute favorite.  Not just because it's a great size and has three bathrooms and three(ish) balconies 🙂, but because of the position of the bed in the master (directly facing a wall of windows to the ocean.)   There are some of the smaller ships that have this bed configuration, but the Deluxe Owner's is the only suite I've been in on the Bliss (or any of the Breakaway or -plus class) that has this!

Capture.JPG

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Not been on Bliss but sailed Encore and the suite complex is the same.  17100 is a 2 bedroom at the far end of the hall adjacent to the Horizon lounge.  When you open the door and the Horizon lounge is just steps away from your cabin, it almost feels like part of the cabin.  Want something to snack on or a drink.  Their buffet is just steps away.  My inlaws had their tea and coffee there every morning.  Being at the end of the hall also has advantages.  No foot traffic back and forth.  Also the door we went to the Horizon lounge to is not the main entrance (that is from the Haven pool area).  So we pretty much had our own private entrance.

Having said all of that, the Haven complex on these ships (Joy, Bliss, Encore) are so big and nice each cabin has a perk to its location.  The ones on deck 18 are near the incredible restaurant.  Deck 17 has the pool, Horizon lounge, and concierge desk.  I liked being on deck 17 because the concierge saw you every day multiple times as you walked past them.

You really cant go wrong picking any of them.  But if I sailed again (Bliss or Encore), I would try to score 17100 again.  Plus the balconies on deck 17 are so much larger and can support loungers and multiple chairs vs deck 18.

1 hour ago, PammyMouse said:

Curious if anyone has been in an aft higher up - we have 13906 for the Mexican Riviera (if it goes) - is Spice H20 an issue?

If you close and seal your balcony door, there shouldn't be a problem with the music from Spice H2O. If you are out on the balcony, you will hear the music. 

The balcony depth on deck 13 is the smallest but the view is very nice. 

10 hours ago, realdeal1003 said:

Hi David_Sobe. Being next to the Horizon lounge, didn't you hear unwanted noise?   Louie

No.  The lounge is very quiet and plays soft Zen music.  Everyone enters the lounge from the main entrance.  We had our own private door.  Being at the far end of the hall meant no cabins past our door so no foot traffic past the door.  I never saw anyone come down our hall to enter into the lounge.  They all use the main entrance by the pool area.

Although each cruise is different. Our sailing had very few kids in the Haven and the lounge was mostly empty on most days.  I have read and seen videos of kids running and screaming through the Haven area on Encore.  The cabin is so close yet far away from the lounge that even if it was loud in there, you would never hear anything in your cabin.  Its probably the quietest cabin I have ever stayed in.

One drawback is being so high and so forward, you really feel the motion. I did not sleep well the first 2 nights because of it.  But that was the only negative.

Edited by david_sobe

My vote would be for the DOS on the Bliss.  We spent 21 days in this suite last November and it was fantastic!  The 2nd bedroom was actually large enough for my adult daughter to be comfortable, unlike the 2 bedroom suites in the past.  The Master has fantastic views from the bed and the living room has an amazing amount of space.  We hosted a lot of friends in our cabin during the cruise.

But the best feature in my opinion, is the balcony.  The front balcony spans the front half of the ship and wraps around, but there is a small balcony off the master that is perfect for morning coffee.  The view from the front balcony was perfect for our transit of the Panama Canal, we couldn’t have asked for a better view! 

The only downside was my daughter and I fought over who had to walk down the long hallway to answer the door..I know...1st world problems😏

0C4C2F10-DAD3-4F69-8BF0-CF22C62EE049.jpeg

10203650-E4CF-470E-8C9D-0DDF65B816D9.jpeg

6B06B155-4069-4EEC-98BA-752919E0AC19.jpeg

98749C6D-C9C4-4757-B527-93C079847F8A.jpeg

DAB56EDD-7F04-48F1-B7AA-36ED5A1D0F37.jpeg

91AA64EC-18C2-4899-A541-3A44B18C6260.jpeg

9C01EFAD-7747-4D0E-9BA8-8738BBC32B29.jpeg

281C8B7E-A664-4214-95DB-9204CDBF94F6.jpeg

• Like 5

On 9/17/2020 at 1:10 PM, pcakes122 said:

Deluxe Owner's Suite on the Bliss was my absolute favorite.  Not just because it's a great size and has three bathrooms and three(ish) balconies 🙂, but because of the position of the bed in the master (directly facing a wall of windows to the ocean.)   There are some of the smaller ships that have this bed configuration, but the Deluxe Owner's is the only suite I've been in on the Bliss (or any of the Breakaway or -plus class) that has this!

3 bathrooms and 3 balconies? Do you mean 2? Where are the 3rd ones hidden in the floorplan?

image.thumb.png.5e3a36c3c384a0817d14e3191957ca5a.png

45 minutes ago, Sailing12Away said:

3 bathrooms and 3 balconies? Do you mean 2? Where are the 3rd ones hidden in the floorplan?

I can just barely see the 3rd (ish) bathroom in this rendering.  I believe it's just a 2-pce on the right just after entering the suite. The balcony looks quite big and also looks like you can enter from different areas.  

3 hours ago, Sailing12Away said:

It is two balconies and probably better termed 2 1/2 baths.  look for the three white ovals.

• Like 1