Microsoft word sheet on cruise tips

Anyislandwilldo

4 minutes ago, getting older slowly said:

One tip........ enjoy yourself, and don't fret about the little things

other words  "go with the flow""

That about it........  Don

And number 2......stay off Cruise Critic when you're on vacation.   🙂

• Like 1

AnyIsland -- thanks for starting this thread.  I hope someone has it to share.  

I guess I could see 10 Word Doc pages of bulleted items, especially if double spaced (I hope).    Shoe organizers, yellow hi-liters, magnets, many many packing tips, and the list goes on and on and on.   If you did everything you would need to tow a raft behind the ship to bring all the stuff!  haha.  

But, I would still enjoy seeing the list if it surfaces.   

34 minutes ago, neverbeenhere said:

Here’s a start on the Princess world of the recent past. 

Nice!  This has a lot about how to enjoy the ship.  That goes well beyond the useful "packing tips" type things.

Princess used to be our primary cruise line for many years.   For whatever reason we migrated to RCI & Celebrity.  I miss the International Cafe and Crooners!  Haha.    

1 hour ago, ldubs said:

AnyIsland -- thanks for starting this thread.  I hope someone has it to share.  

I guess I could see 10 Word Doc pages of bulleted items, especially if double spaced (I hope).    Shoe organizers, yellow hi-liters, magnets, many many packing tips, and the list goes on and on and on.   If you did everything you would need to tow a raft behind the ship to bring all the stuff!  haha.  

But, I would still enjoy seeing the list if it surfaces.   

I respect you a lot but this just makes me laugh. I would think anyone who does much traveling already knows these things and mentally adjusts for it being done on a ship. We have a "travel box" that holds things that we only use for travel - land or air or sea. We also cover the dining table with a heavy cloth that becomes our "staging area." KISS - keep it simple stupid 🙂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, clo said:

I respect you a lot but this just makes me laugh. I would think anyone who does much traveling already knows these things and mentally adjusts for it being done on a ship. We have a "travel box" that holds things that we only use for travel - land or air or sea. We also cover the dining table with a heavy cloth that becomes our "staging area." KISS - keep it simple stupid 🙂

My perspective is different.   Even those who do a lot of traveling but are newer to cruising might benefit from seeing lists like these, including things like your travel box.  For example, a seasoned traveler on their first cruise would not know that magnet hooks might be desirable in a small cramped cabin.  Even more seasoned cruisers that share my fault of not knowing everything, might be interested in learning something new, even if we decide not to use the idea.  If I don't see anything new, at least it was fun seeing if there was anything new.   And I am not ashamed to say that the link provided above by another poster actually brought back some good memories.   

• Like 3