Monte Carlo disembarkation

When Monte Carlo is your final destination, I understand that you fly home out the Nice airport.  Does Regent use a ground shuttle to get to the airport, or do they offer the option of a quick helicopter ride from the MCM heliport?  Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, DatawCruiser said:

When Monte Carlo is your final destination, I understand that you fly home out the Nice airport.  Does Regent use a ground shuttle to get to the airport, or do they offer the option of a quick helicopter ride from the MCM heliport?  Thanks in advance.

Ground,  pretty sure the Concierge could arrange the helicopter ride for you at your expense.

We’ve always had ground transport by bus. It’s not a very long transfer. There are helicopter companies who I am sure will provide you with details and a rather hefty price tag .  Also plenty private car companies for the short transfer to book too. Jean. 

I've taken the helicopter transfer back to the airport after a land holiday and it was a fabulous experience. (Helped by it being a cloudless day giving awesome views along the Mediterranean).
Haven't used it pre- or post-cruise though because there were tight limits on luggage weight and size. This may have changed recently as it's well over 10 years since my trip, definitely worth checking current limits if considering the helicopter.

We used the Helicopter to Monaco to join the Mariner. They allowed us to bring plenty of luggage as far as I recall. Was nice and convenient and they dropped us at our hotel from where we could see the Mariner sailing into the Port the next day. Wonderful memories...

Well it turns out we took the heli transfer in year 2000 - I had been thinking it was just over 10 years ago and am shocked to discover it was actually 20 years ago! 

The company we used is still operational, but for us, bags limits are still too restricted for travel to/from a cruise holiday. One small hand luggage and one suitcase each doesn't work for us on  a cruise unless it was only short, eg 7 nights cruise

There are other companies to use of course.

https://www.heliairmonaco.com/en/about/faq.html,34

Edited by Isklaar