August/September sailings on the Crown are now showing as "currently not available"

CineGraphic

Our June 26th Mexico trip was cancelled today.   We had 3 suites booked.   The offer was to transfer to the Ruby on June 12 or another cruise with a huge $15 on board credit per person for the first 2 passengers.  Definitely not going to happen.

This is our 7th cancellation for 2021.

1 hour ago, Cruise Wonderland said:

Princess Cruises' notice to travel agents:

Yep I was anticipating this switch might happen after they began moving Ruby over to the West Coast but not Crown. It's too bad Princess moved heaven and earth to get Crown to LA only for it to not happen. And it's still unknown if any summer 2021 voyages will go on as planned, but I'll hand it to Princess for at least trying. 

On 11/28/2020 at 7:54 AM, EllieinNJ said:

This is the same for the Sky Princess.  All Canada & New England cruises plus my 14 day cruise NY to Ft Lauderdale for Nov 6th also says not currently available.

I just got an email that the Sky Princess will have Southampton as its home port. Cruise listing to come ..... just mentioned a 7 day to Northern Europe & 4 day to France / Spain? Email came with all prices in £

1 hour ago, Ombud said:

I just got an email that the Sky Princess will have Southampton as its home port. Cruise listing to come ..... just mentioned a 7 day to Northern Europe & 4 day to France / Spain? Email came with all prices in £

The 2021 Canada and New England and my 14 day NY to Ft. Lauderdale on the Sky was changed to Caribbean Princess.  Was looking forward to the Sky but will see what is offered. 

Today I saw on the Princess website the Sky's 2022 itineraries.  I may book one.