Princess current 3 for Free offers

I got email from Princess today, advertising their new '3 for Free' offers.  My cruise for February 2022 is part of the promo and they were happy to rebook me so that I got the special offers.  We luckily got to keep our existing mini-suite, received $200 OBC, a speciality dining voucher ... plus a refund of $358!    If you have future Princess cruises booked, it's well worth investigating 🙂 

39 minutes ago, V_icki_e said:

I got email from Princess today, advertising their new '3 for Free' offers.  My cruise for February 2022 is part of the promo and they were happy to rebook me so that I got the special offers.  We luckily got to keep our existing mini-suite, received $200 OBC, a speciality dining voucher ... plus a refund of $358!    If you have future Princess cruises booked, it's well worth investigating 🙂 

I have had those promos in the past. But if I may ask, re 3 for free, I count two..extra obc and dining voucher, which is the third? Refare.?

Edited by NSWP

I've got a premium balcony booked for the six night Tassie cruise, originally as a Plus fare. Then I refared it under a promo which gave me the Plus bit free, saving around $200pp. This new promo, if I can refare to it, will give me the premium balcony at balcony price which, even losing the free Plus bit will save us another $250pp approx and we'll get some OBC but not the dining voucher as the cruise is only 6 nights.

I phoned Princess to refare our November '21 cruise too. The person I spoke to said I had to cancel our booking and rebook under the new promotion which I did. I only wanted the Savers fare as we are not big drinkers so the Plus fare is not needed. It was to be a saving of $560 on our previous booking. When the booking confirmation email arrived I saw she had booked us with a Plus fare. I have emailed her and asked her to adjust our booking to a Savers fare. I haven't heard back yet.

Leigh

1 hour ago, V_icki_e said:

Looked at that but it’s not offering the Princess Plus deal that we took

drink package and internet for $40 a day

Cheers Carole 

11 minutes ago, Elorac123 said:

Cheers Carole 

Mmm,seems like I didn’t look properly on that one,should have gone to spec savers

1 minute ago, Elorac123 said:

Mmm,seems like I didn’t look properly on that one,should have gone to spec savers

I was just about to respond you Carole, to say that the Plus fare was available with this promotion.

Leigh

56 minutes ago, Elorac123 said:

Cheers Carole 

We had to rebook to get the 3 for Free, and the Princess Plus was available for us.   I think it is a standard offering for all Princess cruises nowadays.  

3 hours ago, Elorac123 said:

Cheers Carole 

No, but on some cabin categories there is still a significant saving.

2 hours ago, V_icki_e said:

We had to rebook to get the 3 for Free, and the Princess Plus was available for us.   I think it is a standard offering for all Princess cruises nowadays.  

Some of us took a recent deal where the Plus option was free, but even so the new deal will work out cheaper for us if I can get it.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Tikibird said:

The deal is available on my PNG cruise.  How do I get them to refare?  Will they do it with the existing deposit paid?  I don't want to hand over any more cash.

If you booked directly with Princess, give them a call and talk to one of their people. If you booked with a travel agent give them a call and let them talk to Princess.

They won't require more deposit. They will either give you a better deal or say sorry no new deal for you. They would probably only say no if your original booking was made under special conditions.

11 hours ago, V_icki_e said:

The ‘Plus’  could be because you have booked a Mini Suite - some of the current offers have Plus included in MS bookings.

6 hours ago, Tikibird said:

It was booked after the Sea Princess cruise was cancelled (ship was sold) using normal fare $1868 interior.  I just noticed obstructed ocean view at a good price.  Do windows open to allow fresh air?

The windows don’t open , need to go up to main deck for fresh air

if you have a balcony cabin you can open up the balcony door for fresh air

1 hour ago, Porky55 said:

The ‘Plus’  could be because you have booked a Mini Suite - some of the current offers have Plus included in MS bookings.

All categories (except full suite) have the Plus option on them for my cruise, regardless of whether it is a new booking or a refare.   

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, V_icki_e said:

All categories (except full suite) have the Plus option on them for my cruise, regardless of whether it is a new booking or a refare.   

Yes, it's just the current method of pricing these days. You can choose the standard fare, or the Plus fare at a higher cost, around $45pp per day extra.

• Like 1

I have had a reply from Princess, and our Coral cruise to Papua New Guinea in November has been refared to Savers instead of Plus fare. We have saved about $320 from our original booking on the fare and have nearly $400 extra OBC. We are quite happy with that. 

Leigh

• Like 2

I have just got my South Pacific cruise for March 2022 refared and saved $840 and got the OBC plus speciality dining.  Kept the same cabin.  Andrew the operator said he just had to reset the pricing and not cancel and rebook!!!!!  Very happy.

• Like 1

Same here for our Tassie cruise, except no speciality dining as it's only a 6 night cruise. We saved another $450 on top of the $410 we saved on a previous refare ie $860 in total since first booking that cruise. Princess are excellent at refaring bookings, I've rarely had any issues over the years. 😊 😊 😊

Edited by OzKiwiJJ
  • Like 1