Ship tracking

GUT2407

17 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

Blowed if I can find it, so asking here.

Trying to find a site that will let me track the car carrier Trans Future 5.

Why because my Cruiser is in a Cruise on her.

They all seem a bit `F’d up .  cruise mapper seems the only one .

Unless you pay.

12 minutes ago, Docker123 said:

Marinetraffic.com

Showing scheduled to be in Brisbane tomorrow.

Yeah but seems to be showing off Indonesia now, so was hoping to find a more accurate account of where she really is. Told Mrs Gut we should drive to Brisbane and pick her up. Doubt they’d let us, but had a few cars over the years, some cost way more than this one, but never been this keen to get it, maybe because it will be a nice end to a not so very nice year.

all this Covid junk, massive hit to my income, cancelled four cruises, three funerals, major issues with M-I-L. Daughters wedding limited to him her, celebrant and two others (not the wedding I had always dreamt of for my baby girl. Not very good year with my health, medical men say they doubt they can do much for my back, had to be carried out of the public loos at the shopping centre with my pants around my ankles, so all in all a bugger of a year.

so this is a real shining light.

• Like 3

Vesselfinder.com also reports Brisbane tomorrow. However, they show last report as 8 days ago.

Marinevesseltraffic.com shows her off New Ireland on 18/12.

Hopefully just being camera shy.

Yep, 2020 is not a year I want to experience again. My spinal surgery is finally getting to a reasonable level of recovery. He did tell me 4-6 month, so now at 5 today. Missed mum’s 90th, still not up to the travel to Perth for Christmas. At least I can see the progress from the rehab hospital where I could not peel a potato. 

I think of you often, and you know my number.

48 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

What did you buy mate? Should have got one off the lot and saved 10k.

Edited by NSWP

11 minutes ago, Docker123 said:

Vesselfinder.com also reports Brisbane tomorrow. However, they show last report as 8 days ago.

Yep, 2020 is not a year I want to experience again. My spinal surgery is finally getting to a reasonable level of recovery. He did tell me 4-6 month, so now at 5 today. Missed mum’s 90th, still not up to the travel to Perth for Christmas. At least I can see the progress from the rehab hospital where I could not peel a potato. 

11 minutes ago, Docker123 said:

Chin up Adrian and gut. Soldier on. Or is it Fence !

Edited by NSWP

53 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

Yeah but seems to be showing off Indonesia now, so was hoping to find a more accurate account of where she really is. Told Mrs Gut we should drive to Brisbane and pick her up. Doubt they’d let us, but had a few cars over the years, some cost way more than this one, but never been this keen to get it, maybe because it will be a nice end to a not so very nice year.

all this Covid junk, massive hit to my income, cancelled four cruises, three funerals, major issues with M-I-L. Daughters wedding limited to him her, celebrant and two others (not the wedding I had always dreamt of for my baby girl. Not very good year with my health, medical men say they doubt they can do much for my back, had to be carried out of the public loos at the shopping centre with my pants around my ankles, so all in all a bugger of a year.

so this is a real shining light.

Hang in there mate, hope and pray 2021 is a much better year for you and Mrs Gut ( and all of us)........but look on the bright side... with all your  cruise cancelations you did not have to put up with having me check you in . 😁😁😁😁

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Docker123 said:

That is great news.

And thanks.

9 minutes ago, gbenjo said:

Hang in there mate, hope and pray 2021 is a much better year for you and Mrs Gut ( and all of us)........but look on the bright side... with all your  cruise cancelations you did not have to put up with having me check you in . 😁😁😁😁

That was the up side, was meant to sail last week, and said to herself, well at least we don’t have to have lunch with gbenjo and pretend we like him. Cheered her up no end.

So Mr Gut we are still waiting - what is the car, I can't work it out?  I have a subaru and while I can see a likeness I can't work it out, and mine is not as cute as that one.   It has been a sh** of a year but we are all still here to tell the tale.

4 minutes ago, Rassa said:

So Mr Gut we are still waiting - what is the car, I can't work it out?  I have a subaru and while I can see a likeness I can't work it out, and mine is not as cute as that one.   It has been a sh** of a year but we are all still here to tell the tale.

It is a Toyota RAV4 cruiser Hybrid. What really surprised me is that I already have the VIN, engine number etc. I assumed they’d just ship x number and they’d end up where they ended up. It’s not like we ordered any extras other than a nudge bar that will be fitted by the dealer.

We should take delivery week commencing 11 Jan. really was hesitant to spend the money but the account said we should spend the money with all the tax benefits on offer and it used some of the cancelled cruise money.

30 minutes ago, gbenjo said:

On a serious note how are you and your much nicer wife getting by with no work annoying people?

2 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

Hi, I hope these screenshots help.

I followed the progress of my CX5 from Hiroshima and if that wasn’t enough we then went to Japan and took a free tour of the factory.

Enjoy your new car!8AD76624-D2FC-487D-9F34-CDAD73DC857F.thumb.png.278ed5915f039758b85d8f9de5c97848.pngA5C07B91-4811-4620-BF7F-9CA4FF61AA18.thumb.png.331a649e88dfcbfa882cc80fd146f2a7.png

1 hour ago, GUT2407 said:

That was the up side, was meant to sail last week, and said to herself, well at least we don’t have to have lunch with gbenjo and pretend we like him. Cheered her up no end.

👍👍👍😁

5 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

It is a Toyota RAV4 cruiser Hybrid. What really surprised me is that I already have the VIN, engine number etc. I assumed they’d just ship x number and they’d end up where they ended up. It’s not like we ordered any extras other than a nudge bar that will be fitted by the dealer.

You can't go wrong with a Toyota. Nice car the RAV4. A new car will lift the spirits.

1 hour ago, GUT2407 said:

Thanks David.

Gut, I have bad news for you old son, your RAV4 has to go into Quarantine upon reaching Qld and after that also in NSW, I suppose you will eventually get it.    Crikey these cars must be popular, there being no stock of them in OZ. My eldest grandaughter - the Vet in Qld has a 4 yr old RAV4, she is happy with it.  

12 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

On a serious note how are you and your much nicer wife getting by with no work annoying people?

Yeh we are good, I am more than a bit bored ( how many times a week can you mow the lawn ) and I am sure Christine is sick of the site of me ( understandable 😁)  l do miss the OPT but luckily it isn’t a job I do as a financial necessity, rather something I enjoy doing and is a fun day out ( excluding “ certain” demanding  guests of course 😂) but cannot see anything changing till at least next season. We have booked a Pacific Princess/ New Guinea cruise for March 2020 but will wait and see what happens  🤞🤞

Jo  (Packetau) you know.... the “ nice” check in agent, and Garry have also ordered a RAV4 hybrid and are expecting delivery in January so their car and yours are probably “ in the same boat” and are also waiting for their “ship to come in” 😱..........ok back to the jigsaw puzzle for me.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Gut, I have bad news for you old son, your RAV4 has to go into Quarantine upon reaching Qld and after that also in NSW, I suppose you will eventually get it.    Crikey these cars must be popular, there being no stock of them in OZ. My eldest grandaughter - the Vet in Qld has a 4 yr old RAV4, she is happy with it.  

No quarantine necessary for the car......  RAV 4  ......Released Already Vaccinated 4.

Edited by gbenjo
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, gbenjo said:

Yeh we are good, I am more than a bit bored ( how many times a week can you mow the lawn ) and I am sure Christine is sick of the site of me ( understandable 😁)  l do miss the OPT but luckily it isn’t a job I do as a financial necessity, rather something I enjoy doing and is a fun day out ( excluding “ certain” demanding  guests of course 😂) but cannot see anything changing till at least next season. We have booked a Pacific Princess/ New Guinea cruise for March 2020 but will wait and see what happens  🤞🤞

Jo  (Packetau) you know.... the “ nice” check in agent, and Garry have also ordered a RAV4 hybrid and are expecting delivery in January so their car and yours are probably “ in the same boat” and are also waiting for their “ship to come in” 😱..........ok back to the jigsaw puzzle for me.

Yep to the following

Christine must be sick of the sight of you, probably kicked in decades ago.

Jo is a nice check in agent. There seem to be a few. Had one a while back, I seem to recall she had the same name as your dear wife.

There RAV is probably on the same ship as ours, delivery on ours is scheduled the week of 11 January.

I said I’d drive to Bris today and collect it, guess it wouldn’t even be registered yet.

44 minutes ago, NSWP said:

In real short supply, especially the Hybrid, apparently car sales have increased during lockdown as people who had to cancel holidays etc bought new cars instead. And the Factory that was producing most of the batteries was hit by a disaster, cyclone, earthquake or the like, a while back and took a while to get production back up to speed.

4 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

Yep to the following

Christine must be sick of the sight of you, probably kicked in decades ago.

Jo is a nice check in agent. There seem to be a few. Had one a while back, I seem to recall she had the same name as your dear wife.

There RAV is probably on the same ship as ours, delivery on ours is scheduled the week of 11 January.

I said I’d drive to Bris today and collect it, guess it wouldn’t even be registered yet.

Of course if you picked it up in Brissy it would have Qld plates.

You could pretend to be allowed to go to places currently NSW restricted