Richard Fain Interview Porthole Magazine - Proof of Vaccination?

He is the master of vagueness-  I know he actually probably does NOT know most of the answers himself yet.  If they do require vaccines what about kids?  Kind of counter productive to allow kids without vaccinations but require them for the adults

• Like 1

If they require a vaccine they will be light on passengers for awhile.  How long will it take to get a vaccine for every person in the country.  And how long does the vaccine last.  Will it be like a flu shot and you need one every year, and they charge for flu shots, or will it be every 6 months you need to get another shot.  And then the government is dictating to me what I need to do for my health.  Maybe we need to get someone in the CDC who has a better idea of what is going on.  

• Like 2

It will be another year before cruising can start if everyone needs to be vaccinated.  There were cruises happening in Europe and Singapore before the vaccine was even approved.  The vaccination roll out in the U.S. has not gone smoothly. N.Y. has set up vaccination sites but now they are waiting for more vaccines. I can see the staff having to show proof of a vaccine as part of the job requirement. The problem with that is the majority of them are at the end of the line for receiving it.

Edited by Iamcruzin
  • Like 1

Hello,

The problem with here, the UK, the injections are being given as a free 'service' from our National Health Service and the government has taken a policy decision not to give certificates showing/proving vaccinations. So far anyway.

As a (very) major purchaser of the vaccine, the government has also told the drug companies not to supply any private enterprises (for private vaccinations) until the contracts to supply the NHS have been fulfilled.

We Brits could be in a bit of a bind.

Regards,

Cublet

8 hours ago, cublet said:

Hello,

The problem with here, the UK, the injections are being given as a free 'service' from our National Health Service and the government has taken a policy decision not to give certificates showing/proving vaccinations. So far anyway.

As a (very) major purchaser of the vaccine, the government has also told the drug companies not to supply any private enterprises (for private vaccinations) until the contracts to supply the NHS have been fulfilled.

We Brits could be in a bit of a bind.

Regards,

Cublet

That is very curious.  Why would you not want your citizenry to have proof? I would think it would be easier to hand out certificates now, rather than deal with the bueracracy o having millions of requests later.  

Hello,

I agree with you 100%. I can only presume that neither you nor I is a politician. Anything I might say further could put me in breach of the CC guidelines.

But what I will say is that our bureaucracy (the Civil Service) is fixated with procedures and not deliverables.

Regards,

Cublet