Daily sunrise photo

rafinmd

I don't have a sunrise for May 6, so this one is from May 7, taken in Amsterdam on an interlude between disembarking Nieuw Statendam and boarding Queen Victoria in Kiel.  It was taken at the back of Central Station

dawn0507.jpg

Roy

• Like 4

Before @rafinmd gets there, here's a sunrise over the Pilot Station at Corozal from 6 January 2006 taken from P&O Arcadia. I've not got patience to wait until next 6 January and would probably forget by then.

We visited San Juan del Sur on 3 January and took a taxi to Playa Mayagual for a swim in The Pacific. Unfortunately not up early enough that morning for a sunrise!

DSCF0090.JPG

• Like 2

I only have one May 8 sunrise.  It's from my 2019 Nieuw Statendam/Cunard round trip transatlantic.  I slept late May 8 but caught this from my hotel window in Kiel.

dawn0508.jpg

Roy

• Like 5

Here is a 9th May sunrise, today.

06:43 was actually about 30 mins later than the official time but my cat alarms didn't get me up in time, and the sun would still have been hiding behind Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, which can be seen in distance.

IMG_20220509_064317932_HDR.jpg

• Like 4

I have a sunset today rather than a sunrise.  It's from my 2017 Panama Canal cruise San Diego to New York.  May 17 was the sea day between Charleston and New York.

dusk0517.jpg

Roy

• Like 3

My next 2 sunrise involve Blount Small Ship Adventures cruises.  Today's was taken on the way to the cruise, as I changed trains in Chicago on my Baltimore-Chicago-New Orleans journey.  The photo was taken looking out from the Lake Michigan shore:

dawno518.jpg

Roy

• Like 3

Today's sunrise is from one of my longer Blount voyages, Rhode Island to Chicago on the Grand Mariner in 2008.  As May 19 started we were cruising Long Island Sound approaching New York City:

IMG_0980.JPG.dfe5ba6b6d9e5f6b8fe454b4fb0ad075.JPG

Roy

• Like 4