Daily sunrise photo

rafinmd

Had a very busy day yesterday and missed February 7.  My February 8 sunrise is from the 2020 Crystal World Cruise.  On February 8 we were scheduled for Rarotonga but were unable to tender safely.

dawn0208.jpg

Roy

• Like 3

Today's sunrise is from my 2015 Maasdam cruise Fort Lauderdale to Buenos Aires.  February 8 was a sea day from Belem to Recife and it was not a nice day.  I think I popped out on the back deck just long enough to snap the photo:

dawn0208.jpg

Roy

• Like 3

I have a sunset today rather than a sunrise; It's from my 2020 Crystal World Cruise.  On February 12 the Crystal Serenity was scheduled to visit Nuku' Alofa, Tonga but was denied permission due to the pandemic

dusk0212.jpg

Roy

• Like 3

Today's sunrise is from my 2018 Crystal World Cruise.  On Valentines Day Crystal Serenity was due to call at Norfolk Island which would have been our final port before arriving in Sydney but conditions did not permit it.

dawn0214.jpg

Roy

• Like 3

Today's sunrise really is today although it isn't quite sunrise.  After a very stormy sea day there are finally a few breaks in the clouds and I got a nice view on my walk as I crossed the "bridge" where the ship was lengthened a few minutes past sunrise.

dawn0219.jpg

Roy

• Like 4

Roy, I had missed that you are back on a cruise. For others that might be wondering, his photo for today was taken from Enchantment of the Seas on a cruise out of Baltimore. I trust he won't mind me plugging his blog found here (and on the Royal Caribbean board as well).

https://getawaysfrom21044.wordpress.com/

Happy sailing, Roy!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Host Hattie said:

It's great to see you cruising again Roy, thanks for the updates.

Thank you.  I've not yet decided what to do about Cunard at this point.  Most of the cruises available from the US are longer than I'm prepared for right now and the Future Cruise Credit I have is huge so for a shorter cruise I may need to book Britannia Club or higher.  Despite the popular concept of a "Caste system" the amenities for regular Britannia are among the most attractive in the industry.  By the way, the spot where I took this photo is Port Canaveral Terminal 1, a terminal I first visited in 2016 on Queen Victoria.

This morning started out cloudy and stormy with no visible sunrise so I'm posting yesterday's sunset from Port Canaveral:

dusk0219.jpg

Roy

• Like 5

Today's sunrise is once again today (on the way from Nassau to Charleston).  I had started breakfast in a sheltered area looking out a window, and when the sun found a break in the clouds I walked up the stairs to the open deck above.  I thought the deck level view from the midway landing on the stairs was a nice perspective:

dawn0222.jpg

Roy

• Like 3

We have drizzle my disembarkation morning on the Enchantment of the Seas but I'm posting sunrise from another cruise out of Baltimore.  This is February 25, 2013, my first ever sunrise from the Carnival Pride:

dawn0225.jpg

Roy

• Like 2