Daily sunrise photo

rafinmd

For August 6 I have a sunset rather than a sunrise.  It's from my 2016 trip that culminated in the Crystal Serenity Northwest Passage cruise.  On August 6 I boarded the Alaska ferry Kennicott in Bellingham and was headed to the Inside Passage:

dusk0806.jpg

Roy

• Like 3

I have a sunset today rather than a sunrise.  It's from a round trip Alaska cruise, Vancouver to Seward on the Radiance of the Seas, a couple of days in Seward, and then a return to Vancouver on the Statendam.  I left Vancouver August 8 and saw the sun go down after dinner.

daysend0808.jpg

Roy

• Like 2

Today's sunrise is from my 2016 trip culminating with the Crystal Serenity  Northwest Passage cruise, Seward to New York.  On August 16 I was on the Alaska ferry Kennicott headed to Seward.  That day we stopped in Yukatat:.

dawn0810.jpg

Roy

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chart Room Princess said:

BklynBoy8 - love your beach photos. Looks like a lovely part of the world.

Actually it was taken after a sailing. Cape May NJ where we also see cruise ship pass from shore line.

Some other photos are from past Carib sailings.

This is probably my first and definitely oldest sunrise (I think) photo.  It was taken on the SS Rotterdam on August 14, 1997, my first HAL cruise. I was thinking I had lost the metadata but then realized it was a film camera and there was no such thing.  It was taken after our stop in Ketchikan and before our galley tour on the last sea day so while it was probably sunrise August 14 it might have been sunset August 13.

IMG0010.JPG.f6cb8121f9eab66e61b25250e488

Roy

• Like 2