Daily sunrise photo

rafinmd

Today's sunrise is from a 2013 Veendam cruise out of Boston.  It was taken in Boston August 17, 2013 before boarding the ship:

dawn0817.jpg

I was both surprised and pleased to see Queen Elizabeth is back at sea with passengers.

Roy

• Like 3

8 hours ago, rafinmd said:

Today's sunrise is from a 2014 cruise on MS Statendam, a combination of Radiance OTS Vancouver to Seward, returning 2 days later on the Statendam.  On August 19 we visited Glacier Bay:

dawn0819.jpg

Roy

Thanks @rafinmd.  I look forward each morning to all these sunrise (or set) photos.

Over on the "Where in the World" thread, we've recently been submiting several "cruise-by" photo locations.  Glacier Bay Alaska is still "unseen" if you'd like to post this photo there.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, sfred said:

Thanks @rafinmd.  I look forward each morning to all these sunrise (or set) photos.

Over on the "Where in the World" thread, we've recently been submiting several "cruise-by" photo locations.  Glacier Bay Alaska is still "unseen" if you'd like to post this photo there.

Thanks.  I'm terrible at "Where in the World" and I think this would be really unfair because there's nothing to connect it to Glacier Bay.  Oddly, yesterday I had a choice between 2 photos and I think the other is a Cunard destination so I might post that one there.

Today's photo is from a 2013 cruise on MS Veendam.  On August 20, 2013 we visited Halafax, Canada.

dawn820b.jpg

Roy

• Like 2

I have no sunrise for August 27 and am going to August 13, 2015.  I was on the way to a Blount Cruise from Portland to Saint John and on August 13 I overnighted in Boston before taking the train to Portland.

dawn0813.jpg

Roy

• Like 2