Future Cruise Credits - new expiration dates?

zuggie

I have a number of FFCs - all with expiration dates of December 31, 2021.   New FCCs being issued apparently have expiration dates of April 30, 2022.  Does this new date also apply to the older FFCs with the December expiration date?

2 minutes ago, zuggie said:

I have a number of FFCs - all with expiration dates of December 31, 2021.   New FCCs being issued apparently have expiration dates of April 30, 2022.  Does this new date also apply to the older FFCs with the December expiration date?

You are one extension behind. They are now extended to apply by April 30, sail by September 30. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

You are one extension behind. They are now extended to apply by April 30, sail by September 30. 

Thanks Ken.

We have not yet been informed of this extension for our FCC from RC in the UK.

The last we had was they were to expire and be used by April 30th 2022.

Graham.

5 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Thanks Ken.

Graham.

Lots of people on this side of the pond that haven’t been notified either.  

• Like 1

@Ourusualbeach this was posted in a Roll Call "Royal Diamond  Plus desk told me I can use one Global Suspension FCC plus one Cruise With Confidence FCC on a single booking.  You can only use 1 Global suspension FCC on a cruise. There are 2 different types of FCC."  Is that the policy now? I've checked the FAQs about FCCs and don't see anything. 

Glad to hear of the extension.  If I have a FCC for $1500. and apply it to an existing booking with a balance of $1,000 - Royal gives me change of $500 as new FCC, correct?  And we still cannot use more than one FCC per person on any one booking?  

3 minutes ago, suzyluvs2cruise said:

@Ourusualbeach this was posted in a Roll Call "Royal Diamond  Plus desk told me I can use one Global Suspension FCC plus one Cruise With Confidence FCC on a single booking.  You can only use 1 Global suspension FCC on a cruise. There are 2 different types of FCC."  Is that the policy now? I've checked the FAQs about FCCs and don't see anything. 

Stacking is still not allowed except by exception.  There have been a couple reports of FCZc’s being allowed to be stacked when there had already been applied and there were small amounts remaining. 

not uncommon to get incorrect information from reps.

I had to go through initial agent, 2 resolutions agents and finally to a supervisor today to get what I knew to be the correct information. 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, suzyluvs2cruise said:

I read that post.  

it says nothing about stacking. I interpret the D+ Desk response to be that one person could use a CWC FCC while a second person could use a global suspension FCC.

it was asked this past Wednesday on our Webinar if they could be stacked and Vicky Freed said no, not at this time. 

4 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I read that post.  

it says nothing about stacking. I interpret the D+ Desk response to be that one person could use a CWC FCC while a second person could use a global suspension FCC.

it was asked this past Wednesday on our Webinar if they could be stacked and Vicky Freed said no, not at this time. 

Person is a solo and this is the 2nd post where she's mentioned being able to use more than 1 FCC for 1 guest on a different cruise. 

1 minute ago, suzyluvs2cruise said:

Person is a solo and this is the 2nd post where she's mentioned being able to use more than 1 FCC for 1 guest on a different cruise. 

Having all the facts is great.

they may allow it for a solo as they are paying 2 fares just like a double occupancy cabin that can use 2 FCC’s.

Just now, Ourusualbeach said:

Having all the facts is great.

they may allow it for a solo as they are paying 2 fares just like a double occupancy cabin that can use 2 FCC’s.

Sorry I didn't say that. I'm pretty sure she's Pinnacle so probably not paying 2 fares. I thought it would b good to get clarification so others don't think it's doable for them. 

8 minutes ago, suzyluvs2cruise said:

Sorry I didn't say that. I'm pretty sure she's Pinnacle so probably not paying 2 fares. I thought it would b good to get clarification so others don't think it's doable for them. 

Too hard to speculate without knowing the details however all I can say is that it is not a standard procedure that is open to everyone. 

3 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Thanks Ken.

Graham.

Read your post hr ago, I just this minute received my Email from Royal with new Dates

• Thanks 1

So I see they have extended the dates on using your FCC, but they are still only allowing one lift and shift, is that correct?  I have a 2021 sailing that was a L&S from 2020, but I’m not sure it’s going to sail in 2021 either. I’m hoping they will allow another L&S into 2022. 

1 hour ago, RosieRoo said:

So I see they have extended the dates on using your FCC, but they are still only allowing one lift and shift, is that correct?  I have a 2021 sailing that was a L&S from 2020, but I’m not sure it’s going to sail in 2021 either. I’m hoping they will allow another L&S into 2022. 

Yes only one Lift and Shift is allowed