Forward Facing Suites -Sapphire Princess

Woobstr112G

I just put a deposit down on a cruise wherein I wanted a full suite.  The only one available was C104 a forward facing cabin.  I remember a number a number of years ago seeing posts that stated at times Princess prevents the use of the balconies of these suites.  I was wondering if someone with recent experience could shed light on a more current way this policy is. I know that wind might be an issue, but I was wondering if Princess actually prohibits , at times, the use of the balconies.

Thank you in advance for any replies.....

Bob

We have been in a forward room on the Regal. Our balcony was HUGE!

Just be aware that the railing is steel and you need to stand up to enjoy the view.

It is an odd shaped balcony but go to YouTube as I have mentioned below.

Yes, you may use the balcony! However, due to the bridge being right there, you will

need to close your blinds at night and not have lights on outside on the balcony.

Go to YouTube and search for : Sapphire Princess B104

This will give you a tour and commentary that will be the same for C104.

Bob I sailed a few years ago in D106 on Emerald Princess.  Although the balcony was huge;  when we were at sea the balcony was useless.  The wind was so strong that our cabin steward had to tie down the balcony furniture until we got got into port.  We could sit out there for maybe an hour after leaving a port;  but then the wind would come and make the furniture fly from the front part of balcony all the way to the end.  We loved the cabin and we loved having the large balcony;  but we just could not spend time there while at sea