drink package upgrade?

coconutmonkey

We are new to HAL and have questions about the included Signature Drink Package.  Can we upgrade to the Elite Package and how much per day would that be?  Alternatively, can we pay the difference between our allowed $11 per drink to a higher priced drink?  My husband loves sampling Scotches.  I cannot find on HAL's website a list of included drinks in the Signature Drink Package.  Does anyone have a link or a list?

Many thanks.

A look around the board would find tons of threads, including drink menus and prices.

If you order a drink above the $11 price, you will pay the full price of the drink. It will not be covered in any way by the drink package.

If you wish to upgrade, you will pay the price difference, which on board, IIRC, is about $10 per day, per person.

4 hours ago, coconutmonkey said:

We are new to HAL and have questions about the included Signature Drink Package.  Can we upgrade to the Elite Package and how much per day would that be?  Alternatively, can we pay the difference between our allowed $11 per drink to a higher priced drink?  My husband loves sampling Scotches.  I cannot find on HAL's website a list of included drinks in the Signature Drink Package.  Does anyone have a link or a list?

Many thanks.

Your husband will be in Scotch heaven on either the Nieuw Statendam or Konigsdam with their Notes sampling events:

https://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/gallery/ms-nieuw-statendam-onboard-images-1/IMG_3035.jpg

https://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/gallery/ms-nieuw-statendam-onboard-images-1/IMG_3337.jpg

3 hours ago, vedettes1 said:

Are simple mixed drinks, like Margarita or G&T, included in the basic package?

Yes and the more "complex" fancy boat drinks too, as long as made with Well liquor (house brands) -- Gotta have my Mojitos and PainKillers! DH says Daiquiris and Pina Coladas!

Any simple blend is priced by the liquor in it "free" mixer. 

11 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

Yes and the more "complex" fancy boat drinks too, as long as made with Well liquor (house brands) -- Gotta have my Mojitos and PainKillers! DH says Daiquiris and Pina Coladas!

Any simple blend is priced by the liquor in it "free" mixer. 

I had no problem getting drinks made with call/premium brands as long as the individual liquor was $11 or less at menu price.  On my last HAL cruise I had MANY Grey Goose Cosmos, all of which were included in the SBP

🍸🍸🍸

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

I had no problem getting drinks made with call/premium brands as long as the individual liquor was $11 or less at menu price.  On my last HAL cruise I had MANY Grey Goose Cosmos, all of which were included in the SBP

You are correct! I meant to cover that in my last sentence. "priced by the liquor". Which can be found in the individual bar's printed menu or by asking the bartender if your chosen poison comes under $11.

32 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

You are correct! I meant to cover that in my last sentence. "priced by the liquor". Which can be found in the individual bar's printed menu or by asking the bartender if your chosen poison comes under $11.

I must be drinking the right kinda poison, cause I ain’t woke up dead yet! LOL 

☠️🥃🥃☠️

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mcrcruiser said:

Are liquor menus with prices available for both of the  liquor packages .on line?

Here is a link to the packages:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/specialty-2/hal-regular-and-specialty-restaurants/hal-beverage-menus/beverage-packages

and bar menu:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Bar-Menu.pdf

Edited by Crew News