Anthem UK cruises in the summer?

12 hours ago, bigeck said:

I can that.

You and John don't need anymore points, but I want to make good use of the double points promotion.

With all the changes that might happen, it might not be worth being loyal.

With so many cancellations my careful planning of itineraries to maximise the double points has gone out of the window! To wait for Anthem to go on sale just to get 8 points didn’t seem worth it in the scheme of things. And the RCI dates don’t suit either. 
Yes I am a little concerned about my non jabbed 💉 cruise MSC mates but with only 1000 on board I’m sure we can maintain distance. 

3 hours ago, CaroleC said:

I can beat that! 😁

£1,314 total for a Fantastica balcony with premium drinks package and grats. The price did include 30% NHS discount though + 5% Gold membership discount (I’d previously status matched our RC Diamond Plus membership).

We’re excited to be sailing on a new ship and actually looking forward to trying out a new (for us) cruiseline.

Should have mentioned the price of £1,314 is for 7 nights so a really great deal 😁

Has anyone seen anything relating to COVID restrictions that will be in place on these UK only summer cruises? I know that all adults need to be vaccinated and so will the crew, but have not seen anything else.

3 hours ago, smokey01 said:

Has anyone seen anything relating to COVID restrictions that will be in place on these UK only summer cruises? I know that all adults need to be vaccinated and so will the crew, but have not seen anything else.

Yeah, I do hope they release more information before the Cruises go on sale.

Just now, Shocked91 said:

Hi. We are booked on a 7 night cruise booked the Fantastica balcony. We paid £1,234 for our June cruise.

What a great deal, thought mine was good! 😁. Did yours include the NHS discount?

9 hours ago, little britain said:

With so many cancellations my careful planning of itineraries to maximise the double points has gone out of the window! To wait for Anthem to go on sale just to get 8 points didn’t seem worth it in the scheme of things. And the RCI dates don’t suit either. 
Yes I am a little concerned about my non jabbed 💉 cruise MSC mates but with only 1000 on board I’m sure we can maintain distance. 

The non jabbed ones still have to pass and provide a negative test   before boarding , no get out of jail free card for them 😆
I am wondering if our August cruise will have reduced capacity , be cool if it has .

1 hour ago, Static events said:

Has anyone got the prices for the UK sailings...?

1 hour ago, Static events said:

Has anyone got the prices for the UK sailings...?

Now I would really like a look at those!

32 minutes ago, bigeck said:

Hopefully cheaper than Celebrity

I thought the posted Celebrity prices were quite good, £1449 for 8 nights all inclusive (drinks tips wifi) balcony, seen that sort of price on Anthem without the drinks package.

21 minutes ago, Mike.S said:

I thought the posted Celebrity prices were quite good, £1449 for 8 nights all inclusive (drinks tips wifi) balcony, seen that sort of price on Anthem without the drinks package.

That isn't bad.

I didn't realise that was all inclusive.

I can't see Anthem being that though, so hopefully a bit cheaper.

Although space is limited, so is cruisers

2 hours ago, Mike.S said:

if anthem is more expensive I’m going with celebrity. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, CruiseFlee said:

Anyone have an opinion as to the likelihood of Anthem sailing to European ports September 12? 

I’m wondering the same thing.  Also concerned about quarantine requirements for non-UK residents

22 minutes ago, SingBill said:

I’m wondering the same thing.  Also concerned about quarantine requirements for non-UK residents

Our final payment date is 06/04/21. Hope there is a decision before that date. I’m not interested in sailing around the UK as we’ve done that before. 

Edited by CruiseFlee

27 minutes ago, SingBill said:

Wondering about October 9th cruise to the Canaries. Also the TA following it.  Hoping.

On 4/3/2021 at 12:37 PM, CaroleC said:

Should have mentioned the price of £1,314 is for 7 nights so a really great deal 😁

I dunno what you usually pay for i normally sail out of Southampton on Indi for 14 nights inc drinks package and pay around 1400 quid inside or 1700 balcony. That is somewhere warm too with decent ports!

So no. Not a great deal.

2 hours ago, Shocked91 said:

£1,234 each.

Ok. We managed to get a great deal of £1,314 total for both of us. 7 nights, Fantastica balcony, premium drinks package and grats. It did include 30% NHS discount though + 5% loyalty discount. Also, 3rd July sailing which I think the base price was cheaper for than the June departures.

Enjoy! 😁

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pandamonia said:

I dunno what you usually pay for i normally sail out of Southampton on Indi for 14 nights inc drinks package and pay around 1400 quid inside or 1700 balcony. That is somewhere warm too with decent ports!

So no. Not a great deal.

£1,314 was for both of us not per person so I reckon it was a good deal. No, I’m not expecting a heatwave and the ports aren’t exactly riveting but I don’t care 😂😂. We’re going to be on a brand new ship and it’s got to be better than being bored at home!

• Like 3