Anthem UK cruises in the summer?

23 minutes ago, Bobal said:

If you're going to do shameless plugs about the Algarve I may well have to put you on ignore 😉😁 Portugal is my favourite country in Europe and the one I have visited most, particularly the Algarve. When our kids were younger we used to stay just outside Praia d'Oura and Falesia (Tomato Beach) was our favourite beach. In recent years we've been staying in Carvoeiro and even managed 2 weeks there last September, We have 2 more holidays booked to Portugal this year - June and September. I'm less hopeful for June but have more confidence that September (Porto, then driving down to Algarve, stopping overnight a couple of places on the way down) will happen.

You can't beat it! Best people, best beaches, best food... I've lived here since 1986. Came over to work as a holiday rep for a season and (stuff of TV soap operas) married the hotel manager. :classic_laugh:

Fingers, legs and eyes crossed that your plans are able to go ahead.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, little britain said:

UK agent just sent me email with Anthem prices on - 4n starting at £689, 5n from £740 and 7n from £968; and the 8n in August start at £1099 FYI. 

Thanks

Just made my night.

UK agent just sent me email with Anthem prices on - 4n starting at £689, 5n from £740 and 7n from £968; and the 8n in August start at £1099 FYI. 

Does the price include the drinks package?

3 minutes ago, little britain said:

That doesn't seem too bad.

1 minute ago, Cool1054 said:

Although that would be a good price for balcony in Summer. So that is making me think they may be doing interior. Either that or it's just good prices.

I actually have found a website advertising the prices now... I’m not sure if I’m allowed to give the name of it (member of so many forums all with different rules). Suite for 07.07 sailing is advertised at starting at £1069.

Lol 

This pricing isnt good. its worse if no drinks inc. 

£275 per night for a balcony to sail around Britain and eat in the MDR... 

Costs less to stop at the Ritz. 

RCCL seems to be off the deep end with the health protocols too. 

This is almost same price i paid for 14 days in the med inc drinks and free OBC on its maiden season.

5 minutes ago, Pandamonia said:

Lol 

This pricing isnt good. its worse if no drinks inc. 

£275 per night for a balcony to sail around Britain and eat in the MDR... 

Costs less to stop at the Ritz. 

RCCL seems to be off the deep end with the health protocols too. 

This is almost same price i paid for 14 days in the med inc drinks and free OBC on its maiden season.

You have better value on the longer port cruises.

33 minutes ago, Disney-daft said:

I actually have found a website advertising the prices now... I’m not sure if I’m allowed to give the name of it (member of so many forums all with different rules). Suite for 07.07 sailing is advertised at starting at £1069.

give us a clue then.

Is it the 1st one or the Eskimo house 

Yup same emergency number agent has dates only and implies fly/cruise packages only.  Also had the Jewel TA Limassol to Miami 30/10/21 16n. 

tell me more

Guest BigRoger
1 hour ago, Pandamonia said:

Lol 

This pricing isnt good. its worse 

Be interesting if the maths is as per this.... always great to have the ultra sunny disposition.....by the way Anthems maiden season (unless I’m wrong and stand corrected) was in 2015..... 6 years ago.... happy distant memories....

Edited by BigRoger

2 minutes ago, BigRoger said:

Be interesting if the maths is as per this.... always great to have the ultra sunny disposition.....

It kind of doesnt really matter. In this pandemic world companies can offer poor products at sky high prices and due to scarcity there is enough people willing to part with the cash. 

Im looking at these cruises and thinking - £1100 for 8 nights. Or i can go Mexico all inclusive where its 30c and the food and drinks are free and better quality and pay about £2000 for 14 nights. 

Southampton or Cancun

Liverpool ooorrrr Cancun

Belfast! ooooorrrrr Cancun...

Aberdeen...... hmmm

52 minutes ago, bigeck said:

give us a clue then.

Is it the 1st one or the Eskimo house 

Prices are on the eskimo house 😊
think they must include drinks wifi and grats as Celebrity is about the same price and they include them.

All will be revealed tomorrow  🤞🤞

Edited by Lindypops
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, little britain said:

Seems reasonable for a balcony if drinks are  included as that would counteract the problems  with the rumoured diminished C&A amenities as per the other thread 😆

• Like 1