back to back?

Apologize if this has been covered, but with pent up desire for some r&r, wondering what the rules are for back to backs?  currently we have a 5 day on Brilliance in Oct and are wondering about the prospects of a follow-on 4 day.

Thanks in advance.

25 minutes ago, daninwi said:

Apologize if this has been covered, but with pent up desire for some r&r, wondering what the rules are for back to backs?  currently we have a 5 day on Brilliance in Oct and are wondering about the prospects of a follow-on 4 day.

Thanks in advance.

Still no word if they are being treated by the CDC as one cruise which would make it not allowed under their current guidelines (no cruises grater than 7 days) or as two cruises. 

1 minute ago, Bleueyes44 said:

No they are allowed, because they are two separate cruises.  One important thing I  would suggest is try and get the same cabin for both cruises.  If you are unable to at least try the same floor.  

See post #4.

1 hour ago, daninwi said:

Thanks in advance.

You can book B2B, and Royal Caribbean will allow you to book both cruises. It might be advantageous if you can book it at a refundable rate, in case issues do come up. But there is no prohibition against booking B2B. 

Edited by Coralc

47 minutes ago, Bleueyes44 said:

No they are allowed, because they are two separate cruises.  One important thing I  would suggest is try and get the same cabin for both cruises.  If you are unable to at least try the same floor.  

I wouldnt contradict a travel agent who posted above you to beware.

Cdc says until Nov 1, 2021 no cruises longer than 7 days. We dont really know how the cdc will look at a b2b. Until cruises resume, and we know for sure, until Nov I'd not book a b2b just yet. 

Yes, it can be booked, the question is if cdc will allow you to sail. Book the b2b for next year.

Edited by firefly333