Equivalent of Sunset Bar on non-Celebrity ships?

poeticlicensed

We mainly cruise X, but I  was wondering if there are other ships that have a bar on the back of the ship like X ships do? My husband loves the Sunset Bar, and we have cruised on Royal, MSC and Norwegian ships and none of them seemed to have something that is like the Sunset Bar. Sometimes it's more of a pool bar which is definitely not the vibe he likes. When we cruised on Royal, he headed right to the back of the ship we ere on only to discover there was a buffet, and not even outside seating. Haven't looked at Princess or any other lines. 

Azamara does.  it's also called the sunset bar and is on deck 9.  They currently have a sale of up to 40% off, plus free WIFI and $500 OBC on selected cruises up to May 2022.  Sale ends Mar 31 and no, I'm not a TA.

On 3/24/2021 at 1:24 PM, poeticlicensed said:

We mainly cruise X, but I  was wondering if there are other ships that have a bar on the back of the ship like X ships do? My husband loves the Sunset Bar, and we have cruised on Royal, MSC and Norwegian ships and none of them seemed to have something that is like the Sunset Bar. Sometimes it's more of a pool bar which is definitely not the vibe he likes. When we cruised on Royal, he headed right to the back of the ship we ere on only to discover there was a buffet, and not even outside seating. Haven't looked at Princess or any other lines. 

If you have a particular ship in mind, just look on cruisedeckplans.com to see if there is a bar on the deck plan.

On 3/25/2021 at 6:43 AM, lyndarra said:

HAL does - open air.

I kindly disagree... the bar on HAL is not comparable to the Sunset Bar at all. We were really disappointed! Location set back and not as great as SB and smoking allowed all over 🤮