FYI - prices for Adventure went down for me today

5 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

If the cdc told them what they had to do there wouldn’t be an issue. 

That's only because they couldn't even complete Phase #1, once that was completed they would have got what the next phase's would be.

They were told once the 1st phase was obtained they would get what was needed next. They failed to do that.

31 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

That's only because they couldn't even complete Phase #1, once that was completed they would have got what the next phase's would be.

They were told once the 1st phase was obtained they would get what was needed next. They failed to do that.

They did not even have the technical documents to complete phase 1.

• Like 2

On 4/4/2021 at 11:21 AM, CruisingHogFan said:

We are on the 7/10 sailing. We have had two price drops for our balcony since prices were released on the 24th. Keep checking!

I keep checking and nothing yet.. looking at upgrades as well, I'm seeing same price points. As a former TA... I may just have to buckle up and call them 😉

17 minutes ago, leosrule22 said:

I keep checking and nothing yet.. looking at upgrades as well, I'm seeing same price points. As a former TA... I may just have to buckle up and call them 😉

I also keep watching the rates and also the air2Sea. Everything has been going up unless you want a late evening flight out.

I really don’t like flying in the day of but seems like may be our best option since I don’t want to lose our 11:30am arrival and departure times 

• Like 1

About to book a July cruise on the Adventure. Has anyone looked into the process of applying for a Bahamas Health Visa. From what I’ve read, you need a negative COVID test within 5 days of arrival in the Bahamas. After a negative test and before entering the country, you need to apply for the Visa. Anyone have any experience with the visa process?