Good Price on Rhapsody for October 10 2022 5 day Cruise

Thanks for sharing.

Took advantage of  recent  good pricing  info earlier this month  from another poster.  Serenade October 2022 , 5  night balcony for 2, refundable deposits   for $672  with all the C&A discounts.  

BTW - over $1,000 today 

M

Edited by cruisegirl1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Thanks for sharing.

Took advantage of  recent  good pricing  info earlier this month  from another poster.  Serenade October 2022 , 5  night balcony for 2, refundable deposits   for $672  with all the C&A discounts.  

BTW - over $1,000 today 

M

We also got that deal that you posted on the 1st week of March for Serenade October 2022 , 5  night balcony for 2, refundable deposits   for $672

Thanks again !

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

We also got that deal that you posted on the 1st week of March for Serenade October 2022 , 5  night balcony for 2, refundable deposits   for $672

Thanks again !

10/20/22?  we are trying to turn it into a B2B but the cruises before and after are not as great a deal.

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

12 hours ago, twangster said:

Refundable same as NRD for certain cabins like the 4B balcony.

Thanks for this. We booked a 4B balcony but I don't see where the Refundable option for the deposit is. Is it based on specific cabins within the category?

28 minutes ago, Jcol5786 said:

Thanks for this. We booked a 4B balcony but I don't see where the Refundable option for the deposit is. Is it based on specific cabins within the category?

It should be at the very end of the booking just before you enter credit card information.  Refundable deposit is an option on most bookings.

I just went  through and didn’t see it either.  I checked on cruising power and the price is the same for both refundable and non refundable, perhaps that is why it is not showing up. 

refundable / non refundable is never based on certain cabins.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

52 minutes ago, Jcol5786 said:

I use a TA, they know I prefer refundable.  

Not sure on public site.

Edited by twangster

9 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

4N Oceanview is $245.

funny thing is the 4B balcony shows now as $599pp but if you put in a C&A number it drops drastically.  Diamond drops it to $356pp

Almost GGG worthy.

Biker, who wonders if that flier will make a come back soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

4N Oceanview is $245.

funny thing is the 4B balcony shows now as $599pp but if you put in a C&A number it drops drastically.  Diamond drops it to $356pp

Are you counting taxes and port fees with that $356 total or just cruise fare?

I'm getting a total of $688( for 2) cruise fare plus $226(for 2) for taxes and port fees.Total of $914

Still not as good as the 5 day price I got for Seranade on October 20, 2022 of All in total Balcony price of $697.00 for 2 people.

So we will pass on the Rhapsody Option

Edited by Jimbo

12 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Are you counting taxes and port fees with that $356 total or just cruise fare?

I'm getting a total of $688( for 2) cruise fare plus $226(for 2) for taxes and port fees.Total of $914

Still not as good as the 5 day price I got for Seranade on October 20, 2022 of All in total Balcony price of $697.00 for 2 people.

So we will pass on the Rhapsopy Option

cruise fare only

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

It should be at the very end of the booking just before you enter credit card information.  Refundable deposit is an option on most bookings.

I just went  through and didn’t see it either.  I checked on cruising power and the price is the same for both refundable and non refundable, perhaps that is why it is not showing up. 

refundable / non refundable is never based on certain cabins.

Is there a way to get it verified as a refundable fare is it's priced the same for both? Should we call?

1 minute ago, Jcol5786 said:

Is there a way to get it verified as a refundable fare is it's priced the same for both? Should we call?

I’m not sure how it works through the consumer site.  I would definitely call. On the TA site I can select either refundable or non so it is very clear. 

did you get an invoice.

on the cruise fare line if it just says BOGO 60 then a price it is refundable.  
the non refundable will read BOGO 60 NRD.

13 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I’m not sure how it works through the consumer site.  I would definitely call. On the TA site I can select either refundable or non so it is very clear. 

did you get an invoice.

on the cruise fare line if it just says BOGO 60 then a price it is refundable.  
the non refundable will read BOGO 60 NRD.

It says BOGO 60 which is a nice surprise. Thanks for the info.

James

• Like 1