Planet Hollywood Cancun - LIVE - April 11-19th

Saint Greg

Can't believe I got here at the end!😪 Looks like a really good time though!! We got back from Cancun a month ago-was an impulse booking in January when I was going stir crazy from our (unusual) snowy winter. We own timeshares and the the exchange company ran a too-good-to-pass-up sale on getaways ($347 for one week, $377 for second week in 2 bedroom) at Royal Cancun. Didn't do AI as we did some tours.  Also lucked into flight prices were cheap at the time. Went over sons spring break-resort wasn't even 40% filled I bet. And now I am wanting to go back right now. May end up at Japanese place tonite because your pictures have me craving it!!

On 4/15/2021 at 1:16 PM, Saint Greg said:

Stopped by the family beach bar and Mad Max made me a Miami Vice

DE38ECA3-BA3D-48DF-9D03-B935B450B671.jpeg

We call those Pain in the **s here in MO-we get them with rum floaters at the lake.

ANd UGH on the covid testing-but I bet it was because you were solo as he probably though you were waiting for another person-I paid to get it done at resort or we could have gone to sister resort to do for free-no issues was just too lazy to make effort to hop the shuttle LOL.

Interested to see if anyone asks to see it-NO one asked to see our results (had printout, email, screen shot). Just had to fillout the declaration at airport-flew Delta.

• Like 2

Point Break the sequel 

They have good views here. The shores buffet is in front of me. Bathrooms are behind me.

pool is to the right of me. Good spot but these bar stools are low.

I feel like a kid sitting here 

D4A9F628-56CD-4793-9E11-0F6FA22DBCB3.jpeg

A767C701-39E9-4BB6-8D71-2A2A17D46720.jpeg

12E1C02A-D3FC-48FC-880D-1F3C5A364990.jpeg

E134984C-35F8-4004-82E7-4FB11A3385E4.jpeg

• Like 4

While I was waiting for the appetizer I stepped to the restroom. When I came out my food was there but a couple was standing at my table reading my menu board and talking to the hostess about other lunch spots. Seriously? There’s another menu board 10 steps away that isn’t at someone’s table 

1 hour ago, monykalyn said:

ANd UGH on the covid testing-but I bet it was because you were solo as he probably though you were waiting for another person-I paid to get it done at resort or we could have gone to sister resort to do for free-no issues was just too lazy to make effort to hop the shuttle LOL.

yeah but I went in the office by myself and he told me to wait outside.

Glad it’s still not too busy, even though it’s the weekend. Thanks for generously sharing your vacay with us! 

Looks like you’re a fan of those dark rum coladas. I never thought to order one with dark rum...it’s officially on my list! 

• Like 2