The Cruise Season 1 A Great Show For Cruise Fans

aliaschief

Even though the ship is the Princess Regal I’m finding this series very interesting as an in-depth series of shows of what it is like to be a crew member on-board. I have been watching it on our TV on You Tube.

If you haven’t seen it and miss cruising I feel you will enjoy! Definitely reminds me how much I miss cruising and is interesting as how everything works behind the scenes. Here’s a link.

https://www.google.com/search?q=the+cruise+season+1&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, aliaschief said:

Even though the ship is the Princess Regal I’m finding this series very interesting as an in-depth series of shows of what it is like to be a crew member on-board. I have been watching it on our TV on You Tube.

If you haven’t seen it and miss cruising I feel you will enjoy! Definitely reminds me how much I miss cruising and is interesting as how everything works behind the scenes. Here’s a link.

https://www.google.com/search?q=the+cruise+season+1&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

x

3 hours ago, aliaschief said:

Thanks for sharing ..

Thanks will check it out!  We’ve been watching reruns of Mighty Cruise Ships and have watched the Koningsdam and Captain Timmers several times doing the Norwegian Fjords.  Really miss Cruising!  

13 minutes ago, Lady Hudson said:

Had to go back and look.  It appears season 1 is Regal and season 2 is Royal.  A few of the same staff are in both seasons.  I will continue to watch today.  Katherine

Probably how I got it wrong between Regal and Royal. Didn’t catch that. Thanks!

49 minutes ago, TiogaCruiser said:

Am really enjoying this. Did anyone notice the familiar voice narrating? 

The Earl of Grantham.

Hugh Bonneville does a lot of narration/voice over on UK tv shows.

Just now, TiogaCruiser said:

Interesting. At first I was thinking it was David Atterbery (sic), but that didn’t quite seem right.

David Attenborough ?  The Naturalist? (nearly said naturist!)

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, aliaschief said:

Thanks for posting - will add this to our binge vacation watch list along with Instant Hotel (Australian AirBnb reality show) which we are halfway through.

2 minutes ago, aliaschief said:

Thanks for the tip of Mighty Cruise Ships Documentary. I wasn’t aware of of this series.

You're welcome and thanks again for posting the other Show.  It's on Smithsonian Channel and they have Episodes on different Ships on different Cruise Lines including a Viking Long Ship.  Of course my favorite is the Koningsdam!  😂  

On 4/4/2021 at 12:37 PM, aliaschief said:

Thanks for the link.  We watched the first season on our big screen TV Sunday evening.   It was totally entertaining.  We’ve done the ships tour on the Westerdam and enjoyed seeing how much the business of the ships are alike.  We’ve also sailed Northern Europe including the amazing sailing through the archipelago into Stockholm on the Eurodam, a smaller ship.  I didn’t realize what a challenge it could be for the Captain in less than perfect weather.  

• Thanks 1