The Daily for Wednesday Apr 14, 2021

richwmn

14 minutes ago, baltic17 said:

Thank you Rich, Roy, the drinks and recipe ladies and everyone who enjoys the Daily.

No ex's, one nice estate attorney, and laughing is indeed the key to success.

Got up really early after a bad night's sleep to get DH to the hospital.  The catheritzations went well.  His stents and arteries are clear and there is no sign of pulmonary hypertension.  He is resting now at home.  Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers!

I will now have a glass of wine and relax.

Love all the pictures of the fjord and the other pics too.

Prayers for all those on the care list and those who need them.  Best wishes to all.

Excellent report!

Roy

• Like 4

2 hours ago, bdrcole said:

We have been there twice and I would go back again as I really enjoy this port.

We have stopped in Gibraltar 8 times already and five of the visits were in 2018 and 2019.  I was beginning to feel like I should get a side job as a tour guide for our fellow passengers.😉

• Like 7
  • Haha 3

42 minutes ago, baltic17 said:

Thank you Rich, Roy, the drinks and recipe ladies and everyone who enjoys the Daily.

Got up really early after a bad night's sleep to get DH to the hospital.  The catheritzations went well.  His stents and arteries are clear and there is no sign of pulmonary hypertension.  He is resting now at home.  Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers!

Prayers for all those on the care list and those who need them.  Best wishes to all.

Glad he got such a good report.  

• Like 7

1 hour ago, baltic17 said:

Wonderful news!

• Like 7

2 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

We have stopped in Gibraltar 8 times already and five of the visits were in 2018 and 2019.  I was beginning to feel like I should get a side job as a tour guide for our fellow passengers.😉

We have Gibraltar on our Sept. 2021 Nieuw Statendam itinerary and have been there two previous times. Still crossing my fingers for a return visit🤞

• Like 7

Thanks for all the reports, photos and humour.

@baltic17 such good news for you and your husband.  You will both sleep well tonight.

Yesterday had phoned to arrange an appointment to have the flu injection, surprised to be  asked to go at 5.15  last evening, so that was good.

Dinner this evening will be left over lamb from the roast yesterday.

Take care everyone.

• Like 13

11 hours ago, baltic17 said:

That’s wonderful news. So glad everything went well.

• Like 4

Hello all.  Checking in after a long day of working on my second hobby...Disney parks.  Disneyland is reopening.  The online queue was long and the competition fierce, but a vacation is now successfully in the hopper.  There were many moments of laughter here about how stubborn I am about the tickets.  DH doesn't "get it." lol

Our dear SIL is a lawyer, so we are reminded today to be extra kind to him.  Not a hard task at all.  No ex-spouses, thankfully.  42 years of the same one -- even if he doesn't like Disneyland. 

😱

@rafinmd , I join others in sending prayers that your medical team will find a good plan for you.  I have confidence that they will.  My dad had his first quadruple bypass at 43, and he lived to 94.  There were many, many procedures along the way -- too many to count.  They know a lot about hearts!  ❤️

Wishing a peaceful evening to all and sending prayers and kind thoughts to all of those on the care list.  

Edit to add I posted on the wrong day.  Should be Thursday.

I mean well.

Edited by AncientWanderer
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1