Princess window suites

SuzyQ47

We are currently booked on the Caribbean Princess in August 2021 and Crown Princess in October 2022 in window suites. Has anyone sailed previously in one of these suites and did you like it? TIA

I didn't know the Crown Princess had 'Window Suites'. Of the Grand Class ships remaining in Princess' fleet, only the Caribbean and Grand Princess ships have Window Suites on Deck 6. The newer builds like the Sky Princess have them however much larger and in a different location. We have stayed in Window Suites on both the Grand and Caribbean Princess and loved them. They are our go-to cabin on these ships. Great location (we are not into the pools or activities higher up on the ship), quiet/private corridor, large rooms/bathrooms!

Crown Princess does not have window suites, so check your booking.

I've had these on Grand and Caribbean Princess, and they are awesome, especially if you don't mind not having a balcony. Me, I much prefer the space over say, a mini-suite.

Edited by Dunk

We have sailed these 7x times and loved them on Grand, Golden and Caribbean.  Great cabins, great location.  However, after being in one on Grands cruise to Travis, not sure we will ever risk not having a balcony again.  Those days stuck inside were just awful.

It is a trade off. Give up the balcony but get club class dining (they are full suites) for less then a club class mini suite. The cabin is spacious and the bathrooms have a tub and a stand alone shower and are very spacious. It all boils down to how much you want a balcony.

I had Window Suites twice on the Caribbean Princess.  Yes, you lose the balcony but it almost a private area with a door on each end of the window suite section.  You are very close to Club Class dining and get all the full suite benefits like Sabatini breakfast.  I have a third one booked for next year.

You may want to check your Crown Princess booking. Recently there have been changes to the Crown's itineraries with the Crown being replaced by the Emerald. In any case they are sister ships that are almost identical and neither of them have Window Suites. What is your cabin category? If it begins with an "S" it is a full suite. If "M" then a mini suite. All have balconies.