My Dirty Little Secret

I like Hallmark movies and last night 'Love at Sea' was on. I didn't even know Hallmark made a movie like on a Royal ship.  We (DW and I) didn't make it through the whole movie last night ( I secretly hit record during it) so we finished it tonight.  After seeing Harmony of the Seas and everything Royal in the movie, we can't wait to get back on board.  And btw I enjoyed the movie... 

• Like 4

So where are all the dirty secrets boards for past cruisers that want to change things up on board. I brought a book with me on my flight carry on, and went threw customs with in bag to my surprise when I opened it. That would be a story for the books. 

1 hour ago, natlew99 said:

So where are all the dirty secrets boards for past cruisers that want to change things up on board.

Welcome to CC.

Search for the term "swingers cruise" - we've had a few threads.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, natlew99 said:

So where are all the dirty secrets boards for past cruisers that want to change things up on board. I brought a book with me on my flight carry on, and went threw customs with in bag to my surprise when I opened it. That would be a story for the books. 

Am I missing something? A book is a dirty secret? What was it about???? 👀😳

Speaking of movies.... .we recently watched "Like Father" on Netflix.  Cute movie and it's filmed on Harmony of the Seas.  The film stars Kristen Bell and Kelsey Grammer.  I think it came out a few years ago... but it was new to us.  We only started to watch it because of the ship connection, but actually enjoyed it. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, jwk2678 said:

I like Hallmark movies and last night 'Love at Sea' was on. I didn't even know Hallmark made a movie like on a Royal ship.  We (DW and I) didn't make it through the whole movie last night ( I secretly hit record during it) so we finished it tonight.  After seeing Harmony of the Seas and everything Royal in the movie, we can't wait to get back on board.  And btw I enjoyed the movie... 

Darn, I wanted to watch that. I looked for it a couple of weeks ago but Hallmark wanted $9.99 for it. No thank you.

I was watching a cruise vlog of a couple in the Ultimate Panoramic Suite on Oasis. The couple looked vaguely familiar but nothing jumped out at me.

I wanted to watch the next installment so I went to their youtube channel. 

Ohhhhh,  it was Carmen Cortez and the guy from Big Time Rush.  My children are spaced a few years apart so the Spy Kids franchise was on our tv over and over and over for at least a decade. My daughter was a big BTR fan (I had to ask her because I had no idea who or what BTR was.)  Anyway, that led me to seeing that they had a movie on the Harmony. Now I want to see it 🙂

2 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

And revives old ones

And points us to existing threads way back maybe months or years ago that we should have checked before starting a new thread -- saving CC bandwidth one thread at a time....gotta love it. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, livingonthebeach said:

And points us to existing threads way back maybe months or years ago that we should have checked before starting a new thread -- saving CC bandwidth one thread at a time....gotta love it. 

Bob used to do that as well

1 minute ago, livingonthebeach said:

But Bob was a moderator wasn't he?  It was a great way to get to the stratospheric 100,000+ club and then retire. 

Apparently a void unfilled

4 minutes ago, livingonthebeach said:

But Bob was a moderator wasn't he?  It was a great way to get to the stratospheric 100,000+ club and then retire. 

Though he had way more posts then I did well before became a Moderator

23 hours ago, jwk2678 said:

I loved that movie.  Of course, I mostly love all the Hallmark movies.  They are super predictable and repetitive, but that's kind of the charm and fun of watching.  That movie was especially fun since we'd previously been on that ship.  I wish they'd do more.

Tom