Corkage fee going up from $15 to $20

CineGraphic

On 5/24/2021 at 9:48 PM, c-boy said:

what ! ... damn that's it , I'm out. I can't take this anymore, this needless nickel and diming of me, do they think I'm made of monopoly money. I didn't spend thousands of dollars on a cruise just to be manipulated and sucked dry.  I'm certainly not going to pay twenty dollars for corkage fee on my three hundred dollar bottle of 17' Lafite Rothchild Carruades, that's just absurd ! I will have a nervous break down should I decide to take a case or two aboard. 

This certainly brings things to light, for now I know they are on to me.  I see myself scheming a new angle so as not to be takin for a ingrate unwilling to pay my fair share.  Perhaps if I don khakis and a loose button down shirt on formal night I may be able to smuggle my 2019 Estancia.

Nice sarcasm.  I love it.

1 hour ago, LACruiser88 said:

All "Champagne" is French...

You are right, not everyone knows that, I was trying to say I was bringing the real deal.  My dh is from Paris.  LOL 

42 minutes ago, pris993 said:

ou are right, not everyone knows that, I was trying to say I was bringing the real deal.  My dh is from Paris.  LOL 

Great!  I wasn't trying to be a wine snob, which I am (lol), but nice to know that you are aware of the distinctions.  Cheers!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CineGraphic said:

But not all sparking wine from France is Champagne

And, conversely, not all Champagnes are sparkling.  I will concede, however, that still Champagnes are pretty rare.  Cremants from all over France, however, are fairly easy to find.

• Like 2