Carnival shareholder OB credit

leerathje

I emailed my request for Stockholder Credit at 6:59pm eastern yesterday and received the confirmation email this morning at 11:27am. I did get an automatic response yesterday with a predicted return of up to 14 days.

Rich

• Like 1

I faxed mine at 4:01 pm yesterday and got my confirmation at 8:18 am this morning.  Also received a slap on the wrist email at noon today about not having the date on my brokerage statement.  In my defense, I was obliterating the account number using MS Paint and accidentally cropped off the date before saving the thing in *.jpeg format prior to faxing it.  But they allowed it anyway.   Was told that I just better not do it again 😄.

1 hour ago, richwmn said:

I emailed my request for Stockholder Credit at 6:59pm eastern yesterday and received the confirmation email this morning at 11:27am. I did get an automatic response yesterday with a predicted return of up to 14 days.

What am I doing wrong?  I  emailed my OBC request Sunday- no response.  I resent it early this A.M. - no confirmation of email- no response.  I am using email address:  World_Cruise_Reservations@hollandamerica.com.  Is this the address you used?   I will use snail mail if I don't get a response by tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, joke2020 said:

I emailed my request off at 1:19 this afternoon and got a reply that is was done at 1:36 pm. It was for 3 cruises. Great service. 

What address did you use ?  Did you include your stock proof in the form of an attachment?  I'm not getting any response for my request for 2 cruises.

13 minutes ago, Av8rix said:

Also received a slap on the wrist email at noon today about not having the date on my brokerage statement.

I wasn't going to mention it, but I also got a slap on the wrist because the page I submitted didn't have my name on it. They said they approved it because they had records where I received the benefit in the past.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cajuntraveler said:

What am I doing wrong?  I  emailed my OBC request Sunday- no response.  I resent it early this A.M. - no confirmation of email- no response.  I am using email address:  World_Cruise_Reservations@hollandamerica.com.  Is this the address you used?   I will use snail mail if I don't get a response by tomorrow.

I sent it to World_Cruise_Reservations@hollandamerica.com which appears to be the same. (I just copied the address from my email). My proof was attached as an image file.

38 minutes ago, Cajuntraveler said:

Email is not an accepted format for submission....

34 minutes ago, richwmn said:

I sent it to World_Cruise_Reservations@hollandamerica.com which appears to be the sam

Thank you Joke2020 and richwmn for responding.  I used the same address - I'll wait another day and if still no response, I'll use snail mail. 

8 minutes ago, Tennessee Titan said:

Email is now being accepted.  I sent mine in yesterday for a Nov. 2021 cruise.  Received confirmation back around 8PM yesterday.  Great service.

Helen

1 hour ago, Tennessee Titan said:

Incorrect.  Email is now totally acceptable.  Check out the new CCL conditions or read the beginning of the thread 😉 

Email is NOW permitted.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Cajuntraveler said:

They are backlogged with a lot of requests all at once with so many now booking.

If you don’t get a response, just call them.  I’s a toll free number and it might already be applied.

IF you don’t ask for an email confirmation back, you don’t receive one in my experience.

10 minutes ago, kazu said:

IF you don’t ask for an email confirmation back, you don’t receive one in my experience.

That’s my experience as well (a couple of years ago).  I had put my e-mail address in my fax request, but didn’t specifically request a confirmation.  When I called to inquire about my OBC request, I was told I had not asked for a confirmation.

• Like 1

Don't think I requested a confirmation but I received one.  Well, maybe just because I requested credit for 2 sailings - one was accepted and one was denied.

Going back to the fax/email/pdf discussion, you can black out info on a pdf easily enough.  I turn my highlighter from yellow to black.  Then "flatten" the comments so it makes it permanent.  No need to print out anything.

My statement from ETrade doesn't show my name on any but the first page, so I include that, black out the $$s and the everything except the last 4 digits of my acct number.  I then include the page showing my CCL shares and black out everything else except that and those last 4 digits of the acct number so they know it's mine.

You don't want to ever provide any personal financial info to anyone that doesn't need to know.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, kazu said:

IF you don’t ask for an email confirmation back, you don’t receive one in my experience

Thank you for your response. I'll wait a few more days.  I did request a response, but still haven't received an email.

23 hours ago, joke2020 said:

I emailed my request off at 1:19 this afternoon and got a reply that is was done at 1:36 pm. It was for 3 cruises. Great service. 

Same for us!  I faxed off ours for two Sailings and my Daughter's for same two Sailings.   We received an email within 1/2 our that all were applied.  😃 

If I submit the request by email, will they accept a PDF showing parts of a brokerage statement?  I was thinking of creating a PDF that shows my name and mailing address on one page, plus another page that shows my CCL stock, with almost everything else blacked out (except my name)

28 minutes ago, JeannineWW said:

If I submit the request by email, will they accept a PDF showing parts of a brokerage statement?  I was thinking of creating a PDF that shows my name and mailing address on one page, plus another page that shows my CCL stock, with almost everything else blacked out (except my name)

Yes, that's what I always do and have never had an issue with them rejecting one done that way yet.