Fake vaccine cards

3 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

You seem to be on a rant, so sad you are so wrong.

For Federal prisoners, law requires the Parole Commission to conduct interim hearings every 18 to 24 months, depending on the length of the sentence. ... Federal prisoners released on parole or mandatory release must report to a designated United States Probation/Parole Officer for supervision.

Fair enough but regardless you do do it right giving out sentences of hundreds of years.  Here in UK you get more for robbing a post office or committing fraud than killing someone. And the sentence should be 20 years for the faking vaccine card no one will risk that. 5 years they might but not 20.

8 minutes ago, Goodtime Cruizin said:

Why so hateful and meanspirited? You specifically posted about a policy regarding unvaccinated ADULTS.... your words not mine. I did not know of this or hear of this until you mentioned it. This is why I asked. I have looked and to my knowlege there is absolutely no policy that states this as of today.  If you don't know of it,  you don't know of it.  And yes, everything changes... we all understand this part.  

Hateful and mean spirited??  Wow, you are very sensitive. So, you aren’t aware that for sailings in the upcoming weeks, Royal is requiring anyone over 16 to be vaccinated? And that for sailings as of August 1, anyone over 12?  Really?  I find that impossible to believe— so I stand by my comment that you are playing games.  And nowhere did I say Royal has a posted policy regarding unvaccinated adults, other than they are only allowing vaccinated to book cruises departing in the upcoming weeks and probably months.  So if you’re going to demand I support my opinions, at least take the time to understand what I actually said — unless you aren’t capable of that level of understanding 

Edited by 3kidsncats
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Goodtime Cruizin said:

Why so hateful and meanspirited? You specifically posted about a policy regarding unvaccinated ADULTS.... your words not mine. I did not know of this or hear of this until you mentioned it. This is why I asked. I have looked and to my knowlege there is absolutely no policy that states this as of today.  If you don't know of it,  you don't know of it.  And yes, everything changes... we all understand this part.  

I posted the same thing, but she is sure. Let her find out, telling her woukdnt change her mind. 

I agree there is no policy from rcl. It's like proving a negative. ..but why would rcl ask the cdc for approval to do mock cruises, wouldnt they do the same as celebrity and ask for approval of a vaccinatived cruise? Logic. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, 3kidsncats said:

Hateful and mean spirited??  Wow, you are very sensitive. So, you aren’t aware that for sailings in the upcoming weeks, Royal is requiring anyone over 16 to be vaccinated? And that for sailings as of August 1, anyone over 12?  Really?  I find that impossible to believe— so I stand by my comment that you are playing games.  And nowhere did I say Royal has a posted policy regarding unvaccinated adults, other than they are only allowing vaccinated to book cruises departing in the upcoming weeks and probably months.  So if you’re going to demand I support my opinions, at least take the time to understand what I actually said — unless you aren’t capable of that level of understanding 

That's from nassau ... not from the usa.

Yes maybe you mean Caribbean departures and others are speaking of usa departures. 

Apples and oranges. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

That's from nassau ... not from the usa.

Yes maybe you mean Caribbean departures and others are speaking of usa departures. 

Apples and oranges. 

Pretty sure I said that already — that my opinion is based on the summer AOS sailings.  

1 hour ago, Goodtime Cruizin said:

I'm very curious as to if anyone has been requested to show proof of the Covid vaccination. 

If so, please post it up. Where & who requested it?

Krispy Kreme and Shake Shack for various free food promotions.

Friends have told me that their private companies are allowing employees to come back and work out of the office if they provide proof of vaccination (i.e., the card). Going to the office is completely optional though for the time being, which is very similar to what cruising is.

Cruising is not a right, and it is a vacation choice among many.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 3kidsncats said:

Calm down Karen it is only an internet forum.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BOOKBOOKBOOK said:

Cruising is not a right, and it is a vacation choice among many

And getting banned from a cruise line is a lot different than getting banned from an airline and I can see life bans for people trying to lie to get onboard. If they are serious about preventing that then they have to have a serious punishment.

Just now, ace2542 said:

And getting banned from a cruise line is a lot different than getting banned from an airline and I can see life bans for people trying to lie to get onboard. If they are serious about preventing that then they have to have a serious punishment.

Agreed! I think committing a federal crime to get on a cruise ship qualifies for getting a life ban. Severe consequences would be a good deterrent.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, BOOKBOOKBOOK said:

Agreed! I think committing a federal crime to get on a cruise ship qualifies for getting a life ban. Severe consequences would be a good deterrent.

And that life ban should be from the entire grouping.

Edited by ace2542
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, boatseller said:

Yep.  Didn't say it was smart.  But if the investigation is handled anything like the contract tracing fiasco, it won't get far.

UK announced yesterday they are scraping all plans for a covid passport.  Boris Johnson stated not only are their ethical concerns but after 5 months no one can come up with a workable plan.  Covid is about to burn itself out and be replaced by the flu..

1 minute ago, taglovestocruise said:

UK announced yesterday they are scraping all plans for a covid passport.  Boris Johnson stated not only are their ethical concerns but after 5 months no one can come up with a workable plan.  Covid is about to burn itself out and be replaced by the flu..

Yet UK might be close a third wave not a big third wave maybe but still a third wave.

51 minutes ago, BOOKBOOKBOOK said:

Friends have told me that their private companies are allowing employees to come back and work out of the office if they provide proof of vaccination (i.e., the card). Going to the office is completely optional though for the time being, which is very similar to what cruising is.

Sucks. Bribing this one thing but failing to service the customer is another.

12 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Scrapping all plans for a passport from a government perspective does not preclude businesses from requiring vaccines/proof of vaccination, even if there isn't an official government issued "passport". 

Hope you're right about covid burning itself out. I think between vaccines and improved treatments covid can be reduced to the same threat level even if it's a while before its legit gone.  Still a ways to go on that but the current path is good.

As for the original topic I don't think enough people will have the stones to show up to check in for a cruise and hand over a fake a vaccine card. More than zero, but not enough to throw off the 95% threshold.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Goodtime Cruizin said:

Just another piece of the Herd immunity puzzle. 

The majority of people getting it haven't had the vaccine yet apparently. So it building towards it faster perhaps?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, gmerick said:

The mask I wear (a 3M P100 dual filter with attached P100 exhale filter) does protect me.  The cosmetic virtue signaling fashion statements so in vogue by the screaming masses do nothing except make a (misleading) political announcement.

OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134.i has entered the chat.🤣🤣

s-l500.jpg

1 hour ago, BOOKBOOKBOOK said:

My wife's company allows them to come to the office by choice only. They actually hired a pharmacy to come out on site to administer the vaccinations.