Royal Caribbean First Timers Questions

As a group cruising on Royal Caribbean for the first time, we have some questions I hope someone here can answer.

1.  Are the dinner menus posted either the day before or earlier the same day?  We have some in the group who would like to plan alternatives if the menu is not what they want.

2.  Can we order items not on the printed menu, such as a hamburger or plain spaghetti?  (For the picky kid)

3.  On the Mariner of the Seas, are there tables for 10 in the Main Dining Room?

4.  Should we book the Escape Room prior to the cruise?

5.  Can we request the connecting balcony doors be opened prior to embarking?

Thanks for any help you might be able to give.

Download the Royal app.  Menus, by ship although they are mostly the same, are posted there.  The picky kid can order a hamburger or plain pasta.  The waiters will trip over themselves to please, even a picky adult. 😁😁

• Like 2

1.  Are the dinner menus posted either the day before or earlier the same day?  We have some in the group who would like to plan alternatives if the menu is not what they want.

Yes

2.  Can we order items not on the printed menu, such as a hamburger or plain spaghetti?  (For the picky kid)

Possibly.  Speak to the Maitre d in advancve

4.  Should we book the Escape Room prior to the cruise?

Yes

5.  Can we request the connecting balcony doors be opened prior to embarking?

No, ask your cabin steward on the first day

50 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

If I recall it's chicken tenders, pizza, cheeseburger, grilled cheese, and spaghetti?  Maybe something else, too

Yeah , Banana Split 😋

IMG_7168.thumb.JPG.441d558716210bc9ae874916958cd9e3.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, MATHMOM205 said:

A couple of times my wife asked if they served curry food.  Each night they brought her a different dish to try.

36 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

A couple of times my wife asked if they served curry food.  Each night they brought her a different dish to try.

I don't think her kids are indian... Mathmon205 Was asking about spaghetti and burgers and that is what is on the kids menu .😇

3 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

I remember the menus on the app but they are not on my app.  Next cruise is October on Anthem..  what am missing?

It's too early, they don't show up till closer to sailing. You can look up the menu by choosing an earlier similar sailing

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Hogbay said:

I don't think her kids are indian... Mathmon205 Was asking about spaghetti and burgers and that is what is on the kids menu .😇

My bad. I thought she was asking. ....Can we order items not on the printed menu, such as a hamburger or plain spaghetti?     I should of started with..... yes you can order items not on the printed menu....

7 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

My bad. I thought she was asking. ....Can we order items not on the printed menu, such as a hamburger or plain spaghetti?     I should of started with..... yes you can order items not on the printed menu....

All good . Kids menu  posted. Yes there is some wonderful food that's not on a printed  menu 😇