Vaccination poll

lux4me

I’d cancel.  I’ve been vaccinated for a couple of months, so likely wouldn’t contract COVID.  There would be too much disruption if a cruise had even a small outbreak, I wouldn’t risk that to cruise on a non-vaccinated cruise.

Matter of fact, I’m looking at cruises well into 2022 and will probably keep an eye on the COVID Vaccine requirements before I book.  So far, no one knows, so I’m not booking.

• Like 6

Would NOT cancel .. Why ? we're vaccinated ..  Dont you trust the science ???  And I wont wear a mask or social distance .

I wont eat green eggs and Ham..   Ill go about my life un afraid of the Boogyman .    Peace 

• Like 7

33 minutes ago, mpk218 said:

Would NOT cancel .. Why ? we're vaccinated ..  Dont you trust the science ???  And I wont wear a mask or social distance .

I wont eat green eggs and Ham..   Ill go about my life un afraid of the Boogyman .    Peace 

I trust the that my vaccine will protect me. My concern with others on board not being vaccinated would be the possibility of disruption for medical evacuation/quarantine and the current requirement that if 95% of passengers aren't vaccinated, then passengers must still mask and socially distance on board.

• Like 8

I am not booked..but would NOT book or go  .  Do not want to deal with  possibility of masks, social distancing,  quarantines , etc.  That would not be the vacation I want !

• Like 2

We would cancel...not due to concerns for our safety, but concerns for disruptions on the ship. Watching the current Celebrity ship with two positive tests with great interest. Only 600 passengers on that ship and full vaccination required.  Wondering what 4000 passengers, even fully vaccinated, would turn up with post cruise testing. 

• Like 2

I am ready to sail.  I will go in August if the ship sails regardless.  I am fully vaccinated and have also had COVID so I am not afraid to catch it.  I believe there will only be a small chance of an outbreak, one that I am willing to make. 

• Like 3

To all those who would go.....would you then want a refund or to be accommodated if you had to quarantine in your cabin?  Or would you want to be compensated for missed ports that won't allow unvaccinated, or if someone onboard has covid?  I bet most of those who say they will go will be first in line at customer service asking for refunds. 

I mean, I am no longer fearful of getting covid.  But, I don't want to spend my vacation in my cabin, or wearing masks or missing ports.  Why even go?  

• Like 4

Currently we do not have any cruises booked, but if we did, we would not cancel.  However, we would if masks were required.     We are looking to book Alaska next year and are waiting it out to see what happens as not everyone we are going with will be vaccinated.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, fastpitchdad said:

Absolutely would cancel. We are booked for Alaska in August out of Seattle so I am confident that Vaccinations will be required since Washington won't pass any idiotic anti-vax laws. 

That's exactly why I switched from the Sky out of Miami in early September to the Breakaway out of NYC for late September/early October. I didn't want  to stress about how cruise lines will sail with a vaccine requirement out of FL, but I was confident NYS and NYC would more likely insist on vaccinated cruises.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

My wife and I are both vaccinated.  While we are not currently booked on any cruise, we would only do so if proof of vaccination is required.  We would most likely book on NCL or other cruise lines that have this policy.  I expect this situation to remain the same through most of 2021.  If/when things change over the next several months, we may reconsider our position.  

• Like 2