Spa Cafe & Classic Beverage Package

Tee & Chilli

When we were on Equinox in February '20, they were still making smoothies and fresh juice blends (with things like kale, beets, ginger, various fruits, etc.) and selling at the Spa Cafe.  We had the premium beverage package so I didn't pay enough attention to know if they were in the classic package price limit, but I'm guessing they were around $7-8 (wouldn't swear to that).

10 hours ago, Tee & Chilli said:

Are the fresh squeezed juices and smoothies included with the Classic Beverage Package?

On our last cruise in February 2020, smoothies were not included in the Classic Beverage Package.  We did have freshly squeezed orange juice for breakfast and we were in Blu.  I did see the machine.

2 minutes ago, jelayne said:

The Classic packages includes the “fresh squeezed” juices and speciality coffees & teas.  I don’t think it covers smoothies.

I concur.  In the fall of 2019, the classic package did not include the smoothies.

17 minutes ago, jelayne said:

The Classic packages includes the “fresh squeezed” juices and speciality coffees & teas.  I don’t think it covers smoothies.

What’s the difference between specialty and premium coffee? Thank you 

33 minutes ago, Tee & Chilli said:

Thanks everyone 

I saw a menu online where the smoothies cost were $6. Perhaps I can pay the difference.

The smoothies are not on the classic package. There is no way to pay the difference so I had to pay the cost + gratuity. Just so you don't get the same surprise I did when I ordered one.

Feb. 2020 on Equinox,  the bar on the pool deck that served the specialty alcoholic drinks was open from time to time, but certainly limited hours. Have to check the Today to find out.  Wish I could think of the name of that bar!

56 minutes ago, 39august said:

Feb. 2020 on Equinox,  the bar on the pool deck that served the specialty alcoholic drinks was open from time to time, but certainly limited hours. Have to check the Today to find out.  Wish I could think of the name of that bar!

Do you mean Slush?

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/eat-and-drink/bars-and-lounges/slush

4 hours ago, Tee & Chilli said:

Thanks everyone 

I saw a menu online where the smoothies cost were $6. Perhaps I can pay the difference.

You don't pay the difference on those smoothiee.  You pay full price plus 20%.