Ship Laundry

roger001

Can I ask- do you not recommend using the ships laundry? I will qualify with my new status for a free bag on my next cruise. I am really excited about it- I was thinking I could have my pre-cruise 3 night stay laundered. 

highly recommend, especially if it's more than a 7 day cruise (1) you dont need to pack as much clothing (2) you can stuff as much into the bag as humanly possible (3) we use this service at least once during the cruise and sometimes more depending on the length. the free bag is an extra bonus.

besides who wants to spend any part of their vacation laundering dirty clothes in a sink or bathtub

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, HowardK said:

Can I ask- do you not recommend using the ships laundry? I will qualify with my new status for a free bag on my next cruise. I am really excited about it- I was thinking I could have my pre-cruise 3 night stay laundered. 

No issues at all. Highly recommended. We always send a bag or two out for laundry during our cruises. We’re happy to let the ship wash and fold our clothes for packing to go home. 

• Like 2

Its especially nice if you are staying somewhere else for a few days after the cruise.  Fresh clean clothes that you can wear for the last few days of an extended trip.  We haven't had any problems with their laundry service.

We use it all the time but only for non-delicate clothing.  I did a ship tour and saw how they do the laundry.  Convinced me to not include delicate blouses, etc.  It’s a great perk.

• Like 1

Yes.  Nothing delicate.  It is industrial strength cleaning.  But we love it.  If your suite you get a cloth bag.  Otherwise, you get a paper bag.  Just ask you room person for and extra bag and double bag it for extra strength.  And, roll you clothes.  You can then get and unbelievable amount stuffed in.