Horizon 7/10

BlerkOne

8 minutes ago, EngIceDave said:

That's out there, I'd recommend the hotels at Sheridan and I-95, lot more places to eat and stuff, easier to get around

All of my requirements were met, including a good day rate price. I could have booked other hotels at a similar price, but check in was 3pm instead of 9am. But I will keep in mind next time I am looking for a day room. It is unlikely that we would be driving anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, BroadwayGirl said:

Thanks for posting the “new” menus. We will book the steakhouse on board. We’re the menus for the full week up on the hub when you boarded or were they put up day by day? Hoping to pick a night we aren’t thrilled with. 

Not sure as I rarely used the hub. I figured out where they were stored on the server and downloaded them. My cruise was early and I think they were still figuring out things as they went. The menus for the whole cruise should be available on the hub, I'll put it that way.

I know the maitre d' can pull up all the menus and you can see what they are.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

Not sure as I rarely used the hub. I figured out where they were stored on the server and downloaded them. My cruise was early and I think they were still figuring out things as they went. The menus for the whole cruise should be available on the hub, I'll put it that way.

I know the maitre d' can pull up all the menus and you can see what they are.

Thx for posting!  How does one post a menu like you did?  Copy the QR thingy and attach to cruise critic post?  TIA!

3 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Thx for posting!  How does one post a menu like you did?  Copy the QR thingy and attach to cruise critic post?  TIA!

I downloaded the pdf file that the QR thingy redirects to. The QR only works on the ship.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, topaz123 said:

I see on the Steakhouse, there is a wine pairing for each course for $18, would the Cheers package cover this?  Am I reading correctly, you would get 1/2 glass wine with each course of the dinner?

I don't know, but you could order glasses of wine under Cheers. Also don't know how many courses they consider a dinner to be - it might just be a starter, entree, and dessert.