C&A Updated Awards Link

Oxo

FYI - Here is the link to view the updated C&A Awards program. If this was posted before, sorry.

People on Celebrity are discussing cutbacks on the Edge as only 2 cruises have gone out. 

'As we prepare to make new vacation memories at last, we want to share some great enhancements and a few updates to the Crown & Anchor Society program and benefits.,

These new RCI C&A updates far exceed cutbacks. JMHO!

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/crown-anchor-society/program-updates

RCI has even stop the perks for Central Park and Boardwalk Cabins.

Yes, we will still cruise RCI.

HAPPY CRUISING!

Edited by Oxo
Added RCI QUOTE
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Those were stopped a year before Covid stopped cruising

Yes, however, I was not only addressing C19 changes. I'm 'sharing some great enhancements.' 

Just now, Oxo said:

Yes, however, I was not only addressing C19 changes. I'm 'sharing some great enhancements.' 

Just seemed odd that you included the neighbourhood balcony perks that were never part of the C&A program, ended a few years ago and were a negative when you were trying to highlight the positive.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

For us, the new voucher system IS a big enhancement.  We never had more than one or two drinks in the lounge, so having vouchers for use all day is great.

• Like 16

16 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Just seemed odd that you included the neighbourhood balcony perks that were never part of the C&A program, ended a few years ago and were a negative when you were trying to highlight the positive.

I was citing NBPs just to illustrate how Cruise lines are cutting back.

Personally, I do not see any positives with the new updates. Apparently you do.  Amazing how we all have different opinions. That's what makes the world go round. LOL

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Oxo said:

5 minutes ago, Oxo said:

I was citing NBPs just to illustrate how Cruise lines are cutting back.

Personally, I do not see any positives with the new updates. Apparently you do.  Amazing how we all have different opinions. That's what makes the world go round. LOL

Hard to tell that you were being sarcastic.

Yes I do think the new voucher system is far better than the swill in the lounges for 3 hours.

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 13

8 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Yes I do think the new voucher system is far better than the swill in the lounges for 3 hours.

Ditto on that  FOR SURE!!!  And if I ever get to cruise again I will put that opinion in all my surveys and then some😇

Edited by molly361
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

We and many others never spent 3 hours in the lounges. Those that did, that's their choice as they paid for their cruise and apparently were allowed to do so, too..

Happy cruising!

What will this be now? 

Meal with an Officer —This experience, for our Diamond Plus (340 points and above) and Pinnacle Club members, has evolved to a Champagne Toast with an Officer. This event will still take place in the Main Dining Room, but with new physical distancing protocols in place.

1 minute ago, richsea said:

Love the voucher system, but I’m curious, are the vouchers in addition to the free drinks at happy hour, or in lieu of?

The happy hour in the diamond lounge is gone. You can use your vouchers there or anywhere else as it says in the link.

Love the voucher system, but I’m curious, are the vouchers in addition to the free drinks at happy hour, or in lieu of?

In lieu of  The Diamond Lounge will be open but you have to use a voucher for a drink

In lieu of and must be used daily or loose. Must be used in DL and even for a bottle of water.

Just now, torpeedo said:

Hmmm  I wonder what that has to do with Covid???

I'd say social distancing. Diamond lounges were overcrowded. Works for me. I'd rather have a bloody Mary for breakfast and the extra drink any time I want.

• Like 6

Got it! Thanks everyone. I do like the idea of being able to use them at any time, & if they’re not used, so be it; there will be more on my card the next day.

Edited by richsea
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, torpeedo said:

Hmmm  I wonder what that has to do with Covid???

The idea of the vouchers that can be used all day is to spread folks out.  What purpose would it serve to give out the vouchers and still allow folks to have free drinks in the lounges.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Editorial comment -  It amazes me the amount of people on social media (not just here on cc) that expect and/or thought that they would get vouchers to use anytime of day AND then still get free HH drinks in the lounge.😇

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Editorial comment -  It amazes me the amount of people on social media (not just here on cc) that expect and/or thought that they would get vouchers to use anytime of day AND then still get free HH drinks in the lounge.😇

If they want that, they’ll just have to book a suite… 😊

• Like 8