New updates in Frequently Asked Questions.

mellon1

I am not a tech person.  Just what I heard.  You know the cell phone signal is there, maybe is it something off the ship?  I don't know.  You know the ship gets a percentage from sales to stores they recommend, maybe they are tracking this.  Just thinking in my small mind.

58 minutes ago, mellon1 said:

I am not a tech person.  Just what I heard.  You know the cell phone signal is there, maybe is it something off the ship?  I don't know.  You know the ship gets a percentage from sales to stores they recommend, maybe they are tracking this.  Just thinking in my small mind.

Because it involves a cash grab, the OM team is likely to get that up and rinning quickly.

1 hour ago, mellon1 said:
1 hour ago, mellon1 said:

Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. But then the only stores I frequent are pubs.

Edited by billco
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, billco said:

Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. But then the only stores I frequent are pubs.

I know for a fact that Princess gets a kick back from the stores they recommend.  I am sure this is part of Princess having their eyes on them too.  

Good for you on the pubs!

9 hours ago, JF - retired RRT said:

Pretty sure that if you ask...ye shall receive.

It does say that you can ask, and as much as I like it, it does seem like a petty thing to ask for.  I'd rather save my "ask" for something more tangible.

But thanks for the info.

With all the new rules regarding Covid safety, what happens to morning room service delivery of coffee, food, etc?   Room service is one of my favorite things to do on a cruise, leisurely breakfast in the cabin on sea days before the morning walk.  I hope its not a thing of the past

9 hours ago, Therese S. said:

With all the new rules regarding Covid safety, what happens to morning room service delivery of coffee, food, etc?   Room service is one of my favorite things to do on a cruise, leisurely breakfast in the cabin on sea days before the morning walk.  I hope its not a thing of the past

Room service is still available....

https://www.princess.com/learn/faq_answer/onboard/dining_nightlife.jsp

2nd from the bottom topic.

17 hours ago, pms4104 said:

Because it involves a cash grab, the OM team is likely to get that up and rinning quickly.

With the technical expertise that they have demonstrated I suspect that is very unlikely to occur.

18 hours ago, mellon1 said:

The OM use both Bluetooth Low Energy, (BLE) and RF ID technology.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Wishing on a star said:

in order to try to reduce lines and crowds at bars

I realize your post is valid, but this phrase made me laugh as my memory goes back to recall the only time there was a line and a crowd at a bar was during the former "happy hour" or BOGO-for-$1.

On 7/11/2021 at 4:59 PM, beg3yrs said:

You are more correct than you know. The virus is primarily contracted via airborne transmission. Fifteen minutes allows time to settle out of the air.

That's why the poster you quoted said "lifetime of the cooties".😉😉

Doug

• Like 1