LIVE - Adventure of the Seas - July 17, 2021

Thanks everyone for taking the time to share your live experience on the ship...today is my 50 day mark for my cruise on Allure in September.

Watching you guys on Port Nassau and Paradise Island cams...what time is sail away?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cruisingpeople said:

Wholeheartedly agree. I can't remember where I posted about the lack of plugs "problem".

However, I did discover if you look at the bottom of the lights on either side of the bed, there are USB ports that you can use for phone charging. Also, you will notice those kinky looking reading lights attached on there so you don't disturb everyone else in the cabin.

BTW... We do wish we were with you on this cruise. Definitely another time.

Thanks!! I wish you both were here too! We have a fun crew. I’ve been busy partying with our “family” of 6 but hope to join up with everyone else soon. You guys would add to the fun!! 🥰

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MorganClark said:

Ask for Kenny (he's 6' 8" and played pro basketball - as a guard, in the Czech Republic). Tell him Marty sent you.

Will do. He shouldn’t be hard yo miss.   

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Darkingnj said:

Thanks everyone for taking the time to share your live experience on the ship...today is my 50 day mark for my cruise on Allure in September.

Watching you guys on Port Nassau and Paradise Island cams...what time is sail away?

I'm booked on Allure next April for a TA from Port Everglades to  Barcelona.

Sail away is 9 pm.

3 minutes ago, MorganClark said:

Sail away is 9 pm.

Allure is an awesome ship. I'll be back aboard again in January.... if things go right.🙄

• Like 2

Tiffany, If our avatar picture shows up on your phone, show it to Robert the bartender at the Champagne Bar, (even though it's not really a champagne bar), and tell him we say "Hi".

Also, don't miss Switched on Band in the Imperial Lounge. They are really good.

Edited by cruisingpeople
  • Like 1

Currently I'm at Chops Grille. How about this for starters; "shrimp" (a misnomer based on the size of these monsters) and a glass of reserve Chilean Cabernet (can't remember the actual name but it's good!).

20210717_200320.jpg

Edited by MorganClark
  • Like 8

10 minutes ago, MorganClark said:

Sail away is 9 pm.

Thanks, now I can grab a bite before sail away...lol.

We're actually booked on Adventure next April, 13 day repositioning from Galveston to my home port Cape Liberty.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MorganClark said:

Currently I'm at Chops Grille. How about this for starters; "shrimp" (a misnomer based on the size of these monsters) and a glass of reserve Chilean Cabernet (can't remember the actual name but it's good!).

20210717_200320.jpg

Kinda looks like you need a refill already! 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Darkingnj said:

Thanks, now I can grab a bite before sail away...lol.

We're actually booked on Adventure next April, 13 day repositioning from Galveston to my home port Cape Liberty.

Nice! I'll be up your way this coming Jan (bbrrrr.....). I'm booked on Anthem OTS out of Caoe Liberty, NJ. 11-day S. Caribbean cruise. It amazes me that Anthem can go from NJ all the way down to the S. Caribbean & back in 11 days.

Edited by MorganClark
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Darkingnj said:

Ocean Boy love RI, especially the Providence area...contributed a lot to your economy...my daughter graduated from Johnson & Wales last year...lol

And my daughter is an alumna of RIC!

2 minutes ago, MorganClark said:

Nice! I'll be up your way this coming Jan (bbrrrr.....). I'm booked on Anthem OTS out of Caoe Liberty, NJ. 11-day S. Caribbean cruise. It amazes me that Anthem can go from NJ all the way down to the S. Caribbean & back in 11 days.

Bbrrrr is right.  I live in Jersey but sailed out of Bayonne once.  My wife and I did a 3 day cruise to nowhere on Quantum in November of 2014 after it arrived from TA, and the entire pool deck area was closed off due to icing.  Stay inside until you reach the South Carolina coast...lol

• Like 1

Somebody was asking about Voom and the chat feature. I just went back into the Royal app (I'm definitely on Voom now) and it still wants to charge me $1.99 per day to use chat, so about $14 for the entire cruise (and you have to purchase for the entire cruise).

35 minutes ago, cruisingpeople said:

Tiffany, If our avatar picture shows up on your phone, show it to Robert the bartender at the Champagne Bar, (even though it's not really a champagne bar), and tell him we say "Hi".

Also, don't miss Switched on Band in the Imperial Lounge. They are really good.

Love him!! We went there right when we boarded. Will do!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1