Perfect Day vs. 8-Night'er vs. New Ship

2 hours ago, poocher said:

Wow, that was uncalled for.  I drag him around Disney, usually in the heat of September.  As he would point out, I have those shows memorized we’ve seen them so many times (one wore blue and one wore gray).  It’s cool and dark inside and the shows are lengthy.  Please do not lay your attitudes/politics on us.  This has NOTHING to do with patriotism.

BTW we have been to the National Holocaust Museum. Have you?  Might give you insight into the insidious nature of a narcissistic personality.

The Holocaust Museum is awesome and very well done, but it doesn't to the horror of visiting Auschwitz.

Most people had nightmares after visiting Auschwitz.

I have been to Disney World and Disney Land and many theme parks.  They were fun when I was younger, but you couldn't pay me to go now (age 73).

Oh I agree but the Museum was horrific.  I had nightmares for days.  The room of shoes,  that stories tall column of pictures.  Starting at the top and descending into hell.  Beyond disturbing.  I cannot imagine the impact of the real thing!

I have been to Disney 20 times now and am itching for number 21.  Hubby was done 17 trips ago!  Then we got her and Papa is willing to go one more time 😄😄

0D3E0507-954A-4B65-B7C0-88712617E398.jpeg

2 hours ago, poocher said:

Funny people don’t see how inappropriate Grease is.  Think about it. Sandy learns she has to dress and act like a slut to get her man. Rizzo sings that at least when she flirts, she puts out too. And the show ends (at least the original did) with her wanting to go to the store because, thank God, she got her period!  Not sure a show gets more inappropriate than that!!  I so love discussing musicals!!

Then we have a girl with three possible fathers.....

15 hours ago, Crazy planning mom said:

So, which one did you decide on?  Personally, I would pick Symphony since its the newest Oasis class ship.   It also has that cool new ice show with the drones.  Then, Oasis because of her upgrades.

Oh right, I almost forgot, this was a thread about someone asking about help with choosing an itinerary. I too wonder what the OP has chosen.

• Haha 1