Only two specialty restaurant available to book online.

Penguin11

I checked for our Sept. 12 cruise on Pride and only see Steakhouse.  But we plan to use OBC to pay for our three specialty restaurant meals.  Another thread mentions a "three specialty restaurant discount" where you basically get $68 for $60 (Steakhouse plus two $15 coupons to other specialty dining).  I'm hoping they'll have that deal on Pride.

1 hour ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

I checked for our Sept. 12 cruise on Pride and only see Steakhouse.  But we plan to use OBC to pay for our three specialty restaurant meals.  Another thread mentions a "three specialty restaurant discount" where you basically get $68 for $60 (Steakhouse plus two $15 coupons to other specialty dining).  I'm hoping they'll have that deal on Pride.

That special I believe is only on the Horizon. I believe the Pride only has a steakhouse.

23 minutes ago, 1025cruise said:

That special I believe is only on the Horizon. I believe the Pride only has a steakhouse.

Yeah, looks like no third option besides the Steakhouse and Bonsai Sushi.

2 hours ago, Penguin11 said:

For two weeks trying to book a few specific restaurants for our Horizon cruise. only

Ji Ji & steakhouse comes up. Carnival was no help. Anyone else see that online?

In my experience if they don't show up, they are sold out online. Tepanyaki was running on our Horizon cruise. They even were  doing some lunches there. Check once on the ship. There should be a waiting list available.

3 hours ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

i look out for that thanks for the tip.

4 hours ago, candigirl41 said:

I was checking for Bonsai Tepanyaki.  Not listed.  I wonder if they aren't doing this restaurant because of close contact.

We made a reservation for there for our September cruise but we made it back in May. It's still showing in cruise planner though.

26 minutes ago, DramaQueen22 said:

We really want to do Chef's Table on our Horizon cruise in October.  Still doesn't show in our planner.  I remember seeing somewhere that this might be one of the scaled back things with the restart.  

Erring on the side of caution , I wouldn’t want to sit shoulder to shoulder with strangers right now even if we were all vaccinated ….. a bit of space needed and might be why you won’t see it with social distancing . 

5 hours ago, tallnthensome said:

Erring on the side of caution , I wouldn’t want to sit shoulder to shoulder with strangers right now even if we were all vaccinated ….. a bit of space needed and might be why you won’t see it with social distancing . 

Would you sail now?

Just now, tallnthensome said:

I sail the Panorama In August. I would still prefer to distance myself from others while eating is all. YMMV …..

I was just trying to put a framework around your post.  I understand the logic.  Enjoy the cruise.